holy fucking shit what in the what what

"someone take that away from her." yamagata said, watching as you kept taking shots with semi and tendou.

"no. it's funny when she's tipsy." shirabu said and sat in the trunk of the van. "as long as she's not the designated driver."

"chug chug chug chug chug." you and semi chanted as tendou grabbed the whole bottle of vodka.

tendou was chugging it all down while you and semi were staring at him in amazement while clapping and whistling.

ushijima was passing the volleyball back and forth with goshiki while everyone else was playing a game of tag.

"WOOOOOO!" semi cheered when tendou bought the bottle back down.

"it's almost midnight!" yamagata shouted from the van. "twenty minutes!"

"we should head back." reon said, grabbing you, tendou, and semi by the collar of your shirts and dragging you over to the car.

"i can send you guys the direction of this place if you want." goshiki said.

"that would be amazing." semi said and jumped into the van. shirabu, yamagata, and kawanishi were sitting in the back and reon had to buckle the three of you up one by one.

ushijima had one arm around you and tendou so you didn't run off while reon fought with semi who kept unbuckling his seatbelt.

"hi ushi." you said, trying to break the silence.

"hello y/n."

"did it hurt when my phone fell on you?" you leaned onto him and his warmth. it was kinda cold outside.

"not at all."

"thanks for breaking my phones fall. it wouldn't completely died." you said and wrapped your arms around him.

"y/n you're next." reon said. turns out reon gave semi his phone so he would stop unbuckling his seatbelt.

you didn't let go of ushijima and he just stood there with his arm around tendou and the other hovering above you.

"let's get this over with." reon wrapped his arms around you and tried pulling you away. you could hear the three in the back laughing at reno's parenting and did nothing to help him.

"ill take away your phone if you don't let go." reon threatened.

"why would i care about my phone when semi has yours?" you asked.

"you can't text iwaizumi." you gasped and let go of ushijima right away. "that's what i thought."

"you're mean." you crossed your arms as he pulled the seatbelt over your body. reon then grabbed ushijima and made him sit next to you.

tendou then climbed over ushijima's lap and rested his head ushijima's, his body in yours, and then legs in semi's.

ushijima was looking out the window while running his hand through tendou's hair. you laid your head on semi's shoulder and took out your phone.

"whatcha doing?" you asked tendou while unlocking your phone.

"playing subway surfers." he answered. "are you texting iwaizumi?"

"yeah." you said with a small smile on your face.

"cuties." semi commented before focused on his game.

iwaizumi
11:45 p.m

hiiiii

hiiiii
did you fall out of anymore trees

nope
i did drink about 5 more shots tho