scooby doo shaped gummies

"no."

"shirabu come on." you trailed after him while he walked over to the minivan.

"no." you just wanted some snacks.

"where's our main man?" tendou asked, looking around for a certain bowl cut boy. he put the backpack he had with food and drinks in it in the front seat where goshiki would be sitting.

"isn't he usually always punctual?" ushijima questioned. he was already sitting inside the van.

"he'll get here eventually." reon shrugged. "who's sitting in the trunk?"

"tendou." tendou answered for himself and climbed into the backseat so that he could get into the trunk. "why are there so many things back here?" he complained, throwing a volleyball at ushijima.

"there's a big chance we can play volleyball later." ushijima answered while holding the ball in his hands, spinning it around on his knee.

"im so sorry I'm late!" goshiki started to run out of the building.

"relax kiddo, you're only five minutes late." semi patted his shoulder. goshiki let out a relieved sigh and opened the passenger door. "is everyone here?" semi called out. "seventeen year old child? is she here?" you stuck your middle finger at him and got into the car, sitting between ushijima and shirabu.

semi was in the back with kawanishi and yamagata. "tendou are you sure you don't wanna sit in one of the seats?" reon asked, looking in the mirror back at his friend in the trunk.

"no thanks! im quite comfortable here!"

"don't blame us if we crash and you end up dying." shirabu said and closed the door.

"seatbelts everyone, seatbelts." kawanishi said and buckled his own. the two in the front and ushijima followed his words, but the rest of you didn't bother.

"it's around a twenty minute drive so do whatever." reon said and started to drive out of the school grounds. you pulled your phone out and began to text iwaizumi. again.

it was part of your daily routine at this point

iwaizumi
7:12 p.m

so like
are you guys a cult?
sneaking off once a month to do your daily rituals or something?
is that why you thought about sacrifice when we were sitting around the bottle yesterday?

where did you even come up with that conclusion

taking a guess

we're going somewhere
what if this is a kidnapping
goshiki and reon are kidnapping me
what if the whole team is in on it and didn't tell me so i'll be the only one who would be kidnapped

do you have any requests for your funeral?

please don't wear black
wear something bright
like hot pink
acid green
that bright highlighter yellow
traffic cone orange

how about a very dark grey

does that sound bright to you

got it
bright ✍️ colors ✍️ for ✍️ y/n's✍️ funeral
can i have a goodbye kiss before you go

you'll have to come to the scene of my death

but then ill die too

then we can die together 😍
if that's isn't goals idk what is