throws up more than a pregnant woman

"happy birthday!" everyone shouted when oikawa got inside the house, being guided by hajime.

"alright fuck it, drinking time." you said and followed makki to the kitchen.

"hey no, you're not drinking." makki said when he noticed you.

"too bad." you leaned past him and grabbed a bottle.

"we still have to drag ushijima in here. and get it on film." makki reminded you.

"and i'll get him it's time to open presents." you propped yourself up on the counter and placed the bottle on your lap.

"you won't remember." makki said.

"probably won't."

"y/n!" oikawa said and walked into the kitchen.

"hi." you waved your hand excitedly.

hajime leaned against the counter next to you and took the drink from your hands.

"hi." you poked his cheek and lifted the bottle up to your mouth.

"percent of alcohol?"

"five."

"good."

"did you bring a present?" oikawa asked.

you nodded. "more beautiful plaid shorts."

"seriously?"

"no, it's something better than that." you said and looked around his house. "do you have a pool?"

"no."

"how boring."

"and here we go with babysitting again."

"you're not gonna have to babysit me." you said and squinted at the birthday boy.

"we'll see about that."

"designated driver?"

"mattsun."

"alright, y/n duty goes to you." oikawa said and grabbed a drink for himself.

"i have to take care of him." mattsun pointed at makki. "and now her?"

"yup."

"you better not get drunk." mattsun said to you and makki.

"we won't." you guys both said at the same time

an hour later the two of you were indeed, very drunk. along with hajime being a little tipsy.

you had a dancing battle with makki which was declared a tie, sadly. had a drinking contest with makki, you won. played cup pong, he won.

and now you all were in the living room, waiting for oikawa to open presents so everyone could go home and sleep.

"don't you just love the balloons?" you asked oikawa. you guys were sitting on the couch while you were examining your balloon art.

"who is that?" makki asked, poking the big blob of red on the top of the balloon.

"tendou." you hugged it to your chest. "my best friend. i don't know where he is though." you looked around the room.

"is this one me?" mattsun pulled down on the string to one and turned it around to face you.

"no, that's hajime." you grabbed it and shoved it towards hajime. "see, it has his green eyes."

you held it up to his face so mattsun could see the resemblance. looks pretty similar.