just plain water

"tendou. what. the. actually. fuck. are. you. doing?" you asked and stared at him.

"driving us to meet up with everyone. what else?" he said.

"you took semi's car without asking?" you looked at the familiar car that belonged to your cousin.

"yes."

"well then alright, let's go." you opened the door to the passenger seat and slid into the seat.

"he's gonna kill us later." tendou said and started to drive out of the parking lot.

"definitely." you agreed. "where are we meeting up again?"

"i don't remember." you both glanced at each other before immediately grabbing your phones.

"idiot, you're driving. put your phone down." you said, keeping your gaze on his phone. he did as you said while gave him the address.

you took a drink from his cup that was in the cup holder, not checking to see what it was.

water.

just plain water.

"you know, i'm not even surprised you put water in a coffee cup with a silly straw and a glittery bottle." you said and looked at the cup.

"ushijima said it was pretty this morning."

"it's ushijima. he says everything is pretty." you said and continued to drink the water.

stolen drinks and food taste way better

tendou decided to turn on the radio to hear some music. you both were hang banging, playing air drums, singing, singing the vital riffs, background voices, and every little part of the song for the rest of the drive to the point where your voices were raspy at the end.

you guys were apparently meeting up at iwa's house. a grin slowly formed on your face when you realized and you ran to ring the doorbell.

you were practically bouncing up and down in excitement. the door opened and iwaizumi showed up.

"hi!" you gave him a bright smile.

"hey." he smiled back.

"you have a tv right?" tendou asked and walked inside without greeting iwaizumi.

"yeah, make yourself feel at home." iwaizumi answered and tendou did. "no hug this time?"

"i promised atsumu he would get to hug me first so I plan on keeping that promise." you said and walked inside.

"he'll be happy." iwaizumi placed a hand on your back and pushed you inside the house lightly before closing the door. the first thing you saw was a dog walking out of the kitchen. you ran towards the dog and knelt by it while it walked up to you.

"his name is haru." iwaizumi said and sat down next to you.

"that's cute." you closed one of your eyes when haru licked you face. haru seemed to be a golden retriever that wasn't that old or young.

"he's 3 years old. my parents got him for me before high school." iwaizumi kept his eyes on you while you were admiring haru. the doorbell rang the same time iwaizumi's phone rang. "oh someone invited themselves over."

"arent you gonna open the door?" you asked when iwaizumi didn't leave his spot on the floor.

"just wait three seconds." he said and you did.

"Y/N!" oikawa threw the front door open and immediately ran towards you. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" he sat down on the floor next to you.

"it's only been a week." you said and looked down at him.

"that's still a long time."

"if this is oikawa's reaction to seeing you for the third time then whats noya and bokuto's reaction gonna be?" tendou asked, coming out from the living room.

"imagine atsumu's." iwaizumi said and your eyes widened.

"one of you are gonna have to stand behind me so i don't fall." you said seriously, but they all laughed. "fine, but if i fall backwards and get a concussion i'm blaming it on you guys."

"i think we'll take our chances." oikawa said and got up off the floor.

the doorbell started to ring nonstop. tendou was the closest one to the door so he reached over to open it revealing a shorter guy.

"Y/NNNNN!" he started to run towards and lunged at you but you laid down so he flew past. you waited for the hard floorboard to hit your back but it never came.

you looked behind you to see a pillow under your back. "you're welcome." iwaizumi mumbled and otter haru's head.

"noya no!" you dodged his attempt to hug you again.

"why?" he pouted.

"i have to keep atsumu's promise! i should just lock myself in a room until atsumu gets here." you said that last part more to yourself.

"that would be smart." tendou said and opened the door again. bokuto, kenma, and konoha walked in.

"why did i agree to come here?" kenma shook his head and looked like he already regretted his decision.

"i'm not allowed to hug anyone till atsumu gets here." you said to bokuto who looked like he was about to tackle you.

"where the hell is he?" konoha asked and started texting on his phone.

"make way make way." atsumu shoved the three guys from tokyo aside and made his grand entrance. "the star of the show is here."

"you keep telling yourself that." kenma said under his breath.

"Y/N! did you save my hug?" atsumu asked the second his eyes landed on you.

"yes i did."

you swore you saw tears in atsumu's eyes before he launched himself at you. "i knew you would keep your promise." he wrapped his arms and legs around you like he was a koala and you were a tree.

"hey hey, break it up now there are other people waiting." noya said with his arms crossed.

"no, let me have my moment." atsumu whined, but oikawa began to pull him off you. iwaizumi was still sitting on the floor watching you, waiting for all the boys to hug you so that he could.

"fine." noya jumped onto the two of you and wrapped his arms around both of you. konoha and bokuto did the same and soon oikawa joined in.

you were being squished by five guys and could barely breathe. iwaizumi and tendou grabbed your hands and pull you out from under them.

"can i have my hug now?" iwaizumi asked and let go of your hand. you wrapped your arms around his waist and his arms wrapped around you back.

muscles

that's the only thing you had on your mind

"so um, math." bokuto said.

"let's go to the living room." iwaizumi said and stood up with you still in his arms. you didn't mind that.

kenma was the playing on his psp while tendou and atsumu were making faces at haru. konoha was watching the tv and bokuto and noya were sitting next to the table. oikawa was in the kitchen, eating.

iwaizumi put you down next to him, but you guys were sitting so close that you could be in his lap.

"ready to start?" iwaizumi asked and took bokuto's textbook.

"no."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
it's harry styles birthday
everyone say happy birthday harry