gummy bear murderer

"here." atsumu ripped the package of the gummy bears and handed it to you.

the six of you walked out of the store and made your way back to iwaizumi's house. the guys were all whispering to each other and you were getting suspicious of them.

iwaizumi was still walking next to you, looking at you every few seconds. you caught him looking once and stared back at him.

"do you want a ride?" he asked.

"a ride huh?" you wiggled your eyebrows, teasing him.

"not like that!" he denied, turning red.

"i'm just joking." you said and stopped walking. iwaizumi crouched down and you carefully got onto his back.

he looped his arms around your legs and waited for you to get situated. once you were on his back wirh your arms around his neck he stood back up and started walking again.

"wait wait wait." oikawa stepped in front of you two. "when did this happen?"

"what?" iwaizumi asked while you took out a gummy bear and threw it into your mouth.

"who initiated the piggyback ride?" makki asked, stepping next to oikawa.

"why do you wanna know?" you asked.

"just curious." oikawa shrugged. "and a wingman's gotta know."

"who says you're the wingman?" mattsun asked. he slid between makki and oikawa, swinging his arms over both of them.

"who else would it be?" oikawa questioned, looking a bit offended.

"fight about that another time." atsumu said and shoved the three guys aside. "answer the question."

"well, he asked it. i made fun of him. then i got on his back without answering." you explained.

"well, what the fuck do we do now?" makki asked.

"i want the pictures." atsumu said, turning his head towards oikawa.

"why? so you can tape your face over iwaizumi's?" mattsun asked.

"dont question my tactics." atsumu said and crossed his arms. you all started to make your way back to the house.

"want one?" you asked iwaizumi. he nodded and watched as you poured a bunch of gummy bears out of your hand and he stuck out his tongue.

you dropped it onto his tongue and he leaned back, letting it fall back into his mouth.

the veins on his neck were popping out and you ran your fingers down one of them. your small movement caused iwaizumi to tense up and stop walking.

he started walking again after a couple seconds and you moved your hand. maybe you'll save it for when you're not on his back while walking.

"do you want more?" you asked, noticing him staring at the bag of gummy bears. he nodded and you feed them to him the whole way back.

"why can't y/n feed me gummy bears too?" atsumu pouted once you got to iwaizumi's house.

"catch." you threw a gummy bear into the air and atsumu walked backwards with his mouth open, catching it.

"it was meant to be. the perfect throw. the perfect catch." atsumu said. "soulmates."

"soulmates don't always end up together." you pointed out. "and I have a fiancé."

"take a shot every time both of them talked about them being each other's fiancé." mattsun whispered loudly.

"i'd be wasted." makki whispered back.

"take a shot every time y/n made iwa-chan blush." oikawa joined in the whispers.

"dead." mattsun replied.

"he blushes like every five minutes around her." makki said and opened the front door "take a shot every time atsumu got jealous of iwaizumi."

"drunk."

"just drunk?" oikawa asked.

"YOU'RE BACK!" bokuto cheered and ran towards you along with noya.

"don't knock me down, don't knock me down, don't knock me down." iwaizumi dodged noya who lunged towards him.

"we got all the pillows and blankets down here and stuffed animals too." konoha had his arms behind his head and feet on the table.

"great." mattsun grabbed your waist, lifting you off iwaizumi and threw you on the couch that had all the pillows and blankets.

"not the gummy bears!" you shouted and watched as a few bears flew out of the bag. "you gummy bear murderer."

"mattsun how could you." makki shook his head and picked up the gummy bears that had fallen on the floor.

"we need a funeral." atsumu knelt down next to makki who had moved all the gummies to lay on their backs.

"we have gathered here today." makki started. "to mourn the death of these gummy bears."

iwaizumi grabbed a blanket and threw it over your head. at least it was fluffy. and it smelled like him.

"how big is this fort going to be?" tendou asked, dragging a lamp closer to the couch.

"enough to fit, uh, nine people." makki did a quick head count of everyone in the room.

you ripped the blanket off you and glared at him. "so like, hello?" you waved your arms in the air to get his attention.

"oh! ten. sorry y/n." he said sheepishly.

"i'm not signing your abs anymore." you said and stood up.

"wait! y/n i'm sorry!" he chased after you.

"no."

"ill give you more candy."

"no."

"you can choose the first movie."

"no."

"i'll give you more money."

"how much more?" you spun around and faced him.

"i have ten."

"deal." he gave you the money and you took it.

"i'm gonna broke because of you." he sighed.

"good."

"alright boys gather up. we need to discuss the bet." oikawa called and made a small huddle in the middle of the room.

"we're trying to work here." konoha said and shoved them, making them all fall.

iwaizumi and konoha were doing most of the work while you, bokuto, and noya were having a pillow fight and trapped each other under the blankets.

"do they realize that we've started setting up already?" konoha asked and draped the blanket over the lamp.

"probably not." he glanced over at you who was watching bokuto cover noya were the blanket.

"bokuto let him breathe!"

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
so.
wattpad.
webtoon.
the worst fucking duo in history
i don't rlly know if i'll go on ao3 or anything else to upload
but so far found has like two chapters of smut
home is so far pure fluff
always you doesnt have any yet
and burn is just- idk- it's kinda a mess
half the reason i uploaded on here was to read the comments-
but i'll update you guys if something happens