7 - The Transformation

Tyler woke up with a thud. He jumped up off the floor. Someone had pushed him off the top bunk.

'Who did that-' Charlie slapped him in the face. He looked drowsy.

'Your sister's here, dumbass. It's time, I suppose.' Tyler almost forgot what he was talking about, but when he saw Alicia standing above him, looking extremely satisfied with herself, he unfortunately remembered.

'It's the day you become a girl,' she said, smiling. She helped pull Tyler up.

'Good luck,' Charlie said, patting Tyler on the back. Polly was waiting by the door and pulled him out. The rest of the boys were gone, already taken.

'Is there any way I can get out of this?' Tyler asked, knowing the answer already.

'Not unless you can time travel,' Alicia sarcastically answered. Tyler sighed and left the room with her. He felt sleepy the whole trip. He couldn't bring himself to even appreciate the beautiful scenery Priscilla Girls offered. He spent all of last night worrying about what was in store for him. Not once in his life did he ever want to dress up as a girl. 

He hated whenever Bella or Alicia forced him to play dress-up when they were much younger. Tyler vividly remembered one Halloween right before the divorce where he was forced to dress as a girl. During that time Bella and Alicia got really into Disney Princess movies, and wanted to dress up as one of them for Halloween. Alicia chose Aurora from Sleeping Beauty while Bella chose Ariel, both obviously chosen because of their matching hair. Tyler wanted to go as one of the princes, but his mother thought it would look like he was romantically interested in them so they forced him into a dress, applied a bit of makeup and stuck a wig on his head. And thus, he had become Belle from Beauty and the Beast. 

He hated playing dress up, and now they were way older.  And it was happening again.

Finally, the trip was over, and Tyler returned to the place where it all started: the girl's dormitory. They went up several floors before they arrived at Alicia's room. She led him right in. Tyler expected it to be similar to the one he got when he arrived, but he was surprised to see how much bigger it was.

'Alicia, this room is massive! Is this normal for the girl's dorm?'

'No, it's because mom's the principal. I'm also currently the star 10th grade student at the academy, so I basically earned the right to sleep like a queen.'

Tyler rolled his eyes. 'I can see the life of the rich hasn't gotten to your head yet.'

'Very funny. Now take off all your clothes, you're gonna get changed now.'

Tyler stopped dead in his tracks. 'Hell no, not while your still here.'

'I'm your sister. We used to bathe together, it's not like I'm asking you to strip naked or anything. Just in your underwear.'

'Okay, first of all, why would you bring that fact up now of all times, and second, it's still weird.'

'Just do it.' Tyler sighed and began stripping his shirt off. 'Did you shave everywhere that I asked?' Alicia asked obnoxiously.

'Yes, my legs, chest, and face, right? Not that I really had much work to do...'

'Good, now just take off your shirt and pants.'

'You better not make fun of me. I'm not exactly ripped or anything.' Tyler took off of his t-shirt and jeans. The room suddenly got a lot colder.

'You're skinnier than I thought you would be,' Alicia exclaimed.

'Did you think I would be fat?'

'No, I thought you would at least have some muscle, but it's almost non-existent. No worries. Makes it easier to pass as a girl now.'