36 - The Party: Part Six - Coming Out

Isabelle Chen's house was huge, so it was easy for Sam and Lucas to get lost. They travelled all over, looking for their group, before it occurred to them that the others were likely doing the same.

'We're going in circles,' Lucas laughed. They had ended up on the top floor, where the bedrooms were. Most were closed off. When they walked up, Sam swore she saw Stephanie walk into a room with a guy, but she couldn't be sure.

'I need a rest,' Sam said. Her feet were killing her. The shoes were pretty, and made her feel girly and sexy, but they were an absolute bitch to wear.

'Would you like to sit down?' Lucas said. Sam nodded with zero hesitation. Lucas led her into an open bedroom, it looked like one of Isabelle's brother's room. It was empty, void of any activity. Sam tip-toed to the bed and collapsed down. She sighed with relief.

Lucas chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed. 'Thank you,' he said. 'I haven't been to a party in a long time, so I was out of my element tonight. I'm glad I'm spending it with you.'

Sam rose up, nudging herself over to sit next to Lucas. 'You're really nice. I...well, to be perfectly honest, I hated that it was just you and me at first. I am a nervous wreck around strangers, especially around...'

She wanted to say, 'someone as handsome as you,' but the words never came. She stopped herself. She was still a 'he' after all. She was fighting her attraction to Lucas with all her might, but it was a tough battle. She knew what it was like to be on the front lines.

Sam went silent, pouting a little. She didn't realize how cute she probably looked, and in retrospect, she wouldn't have done it. If she had to do things over, she would have walked away then and there, but that's not what happened. Maybe then, things would have stayed normal, stayed perfectly still in the life of Sam Redding.

she felt her hand across the soft sheets, driving it towards Lucas's. He saw what was happening and did the same until their hands touched and linked together.

'You have very soft hands,' Lucas said, a near whisper.

Sam smiled. 'You don't.' They laughed. Sam nudged closer, until her body was touching his. Lucas, drowned in the moment, put his arm around Sam's body, placing it just beneath her fake breasts which felt like the real thing. She moved her leg a little, still wearing her red heels, and crossed both slender legs, hiding her male-hood. Sam was glad that Rose taught her how to tuck for tonight otherwise his position would be incredibly uncomfortable.

Sam placed a red-and-black polka-dot fingernailed hand on Lucas's leg, looking up at him, pouting her lips. She lost control then, both did. Her lips touched his without even thinking, but not without wanting. She had never kissed someone before, she wondered if she was doing it right. Lucas stayed firmly planted on her mouth, so she wasn't doing it wrong. Sam liked it, no, Sam LOVED IT. She loved the taste, she played with the tongue, she felt herself, and even Lucas get a bit excited. Lucas was Bella's boyfriend, and there he was, cheating. Sam would have thought his behavior deplorable if not for the fact that he was cheating with her of all people. There were prettier girls at the party, ones Lucas definitely could have led on, but he chose Sam. And that was something Sam's brothers could never touch. It was one sensation, one experience, one night they could never take away. Sam went all in. She pushed Lucas onto his back, crawling over him. He didn't mind.

This went on, Sam couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. Didn't want to stop. Lucas released his lips from hers and pushed her away, not forcefully, gently, still friendly. 'That was...'

'Brilliant,' Sam answered, grinning sweetly.

'I was going to say surprising, but that works.'

'I'm sorry,' Sam admitted. 'Bella's your girlfriend. I shouldn't be doing this.'