12 - The Reluctant Crossdresser

Zach Chang was good at reading people. He often knew when he annoyed someone, and most of the time he intended that reaction. Stephanie was a hard girl to read. Since he had met her, she had never once been nice to him, but she fawned over Spencer. Most girls did. Spencer was walking with Stephanie and Lou on their trek to Music Club.

Zach was trailing behind, trying his best to keep up in his heels. They were much higher than Spencer's, in fact, higher than Tyler's and Charlie's. Sam got off easy. Zach wished he had Rose as a partner, but he was instead paired with the worst girl he could possibly be paired with.

It made too much sense in the end. Zach was the worst offender of the bunch and basically the reason for their whole ordeal. If he had any idea of what the principal was planning, he would have gladly forgone his perverted mind.

Hell...who was he kidding. Even if he did know he would have to spend his days stuck in a yellow cocktail dress prancing around in matching heels, he wouldn't have changed a thing. He was practically made of testosterone.

Zach ignored the pain in his feet and focused his mind on Lou's butt in front of him. She was wearing slim jeans like Spencer and hers were proudly revealing her ass. Spencer's were too, but Zach felt weird looking at it. Spencer was his friend, and while he was cute as a girl, there was no way Zach would ever harbor any attraction towards him.

Stephanie caught him in the act and fell back from the group. She knocked him over the head with a book. His wig almost slipped off, but she caught it.

'Wouldn't want the illusion to be broken,' she sneered. 'Not that it would take a genius to figure out your gender.' She was right. Compared to the other boys, Zach made the least convincing girl. At least in the outfit he was in.

'I make one ugly girl,' Zach said. Spencer looked at him and laughed. Everything about Spencer's transformation was so perfect it almost hurt. Not that Zach was jealous, it was that Zach wished a girl that looked like that existed. Spencer looked too cute to be a boy, and from the vibe Zach got, it seemed Spencer might have realized that as well.

He knew Spencer before their first day. They were both from originally from the Vancouver area and had known each other since they were five. They met in Kindergarten, and even then, both were inseparable. It was a friendship made to last. In the eleven years they had known each other, they didn't get into a single argument, disagreement or fight. They complimented each other nicely, enough so that many on-lookers thought they were a couple. Zach quickly shot down those opinions, one time very literally with a paintball gun. 

Zach knew Spencer was a little more feminine than most boys, but he never imagined he would be okay being forced to dress like a girl. Maybe he really didn't know him that well.

The four of them walked into Music Club. It was in one of the school's many music rooms. This one was small and only one other girl was inside. She was a nerdy, Japanese girl. Her glasses were too big for her face and her hair stretched nearly down to her waist.

'Mira, these are the two boys we caught snooping around our dorm,' Stephanie said. Mira didn't look up from her violin. She was intently prodding it, trying to fix something.

'Uh huh, that's great Steph,' she said.

'They'll be sticking around Music Club for a while.'

Mira nodded again. 'Uh huh, that's really great Steph.'

'Mira, look at Zach. He's hideous as a girl.'

'Uh huh, oh yeah, wow, he looks atrocious.' Mira didn't look up. The group sat down at the table. Lou and Spencer started giggling together. Stephanie was pestering Mira again, so that gave Zach some time to himself.

He looked down at his dress. It was a nice dress, the kind he would have loved to see on the girl of his dreams, not himself. A window was next to him. It was getting cloudy outside, so he could see his reflection in it.

The more he stared at his sparkly lips, bold eyelashes, and rosy cheeks, the more he was disappointed in himself. It was odd, but only now, looking at himself as a girl, did he realize his failure as a male.

He wanted a girlfriend more than anything, but it never worked out, even when he somehow got really friendly with a girl. Now, as some divine punishment from some cruel god, he had taken the mantle of a figure from his dreams. The person that stared back at him wasn't the same that had failed his new friends only the day prior. This person had something else to offer. Zach just had to figure out what she needed to be.

Zach slapped himself figuratively. His thoughts were not his own. He wasn't the introspective type. The opposite in fact. It was the clothes, his whole look. He was thinking like somebody else. Like how he guessed Spencer and the others felt.

He needed to do something manly again. He needed to fuel his testosterone. Even in a dress and heels, he knew he could do something. He just needed to be himself...the part of himself he wanted to be at this moment.

'Hey! Zach shouted as he stood up. 'Who thinks I can fit my whole dick in a tuba?' Maybe he was being too much like his usual self.

It didn't take long for Stephanie to act. She cuffed him to a chair with a pair of handcuffs she had for some odd reason and cleared the room of any instruments that he could theoretically put his dick through.

To make it an insult, she only put away a kazoo.

Lou and Spencer giggled together while Stephanie made Zach play the tuba, tied to a chair, in drag, while she filmed it. This was Hell.

'So, Mira,' Stephanie said. 'Look at this idiot in a dress, playing a kazoo. It's funny, isn't it?'

'Uh huh,' Mira said blankly, not looking up. 'Really funny, Steph. I'm literally dying of laughter.'