24 - The Girl Within Zach Chang

Zach Chang loved boobs. More exactly, he loved feeling boobs. They were soft, squishy, and sometimes firm. When he was young he used to call them PokéBoobs because he thought they looked like PokéBalls. Zach Chang also never expected to love feeling them on himself, or at least, feeling the padding of a bra he was wearing.

'You're a disturbed freakshow of a boy,' Stephanie said as she slapped Zach's hands away from himself. It was Sunday, and the two of them were hanging out in one of the campus's computer labs. Today, Zach was wearing his first padded bra. It rested comfortably underneath a low-cut yellow t-shirt that was tucked into his jet black mini-skirt. He was wearing a pair of patent yellow high heels along with sheer black tights.

Stephanie had given him a different wig. The color was still black, but it had a bit of volume to its length. She had gone simple with the makeup. Zach's lips were a shining nude color, along with his eyeshadow. Today was the first time Zach thought he looked like a slightly attractive girl. He felt like kissing himself when he gazed into the mirror, and he made sure to mention that he made a hotter girl than Stephanie, words that made him receive a few kicks to his balls. 'I'll rip off that bra of yours if you touch yourself one more time. I can't believe how much of a raging narcissist you are.'

Zach lifted his French-tipped finger. 'An extremely cute raging narcissist.'

'Whatever.' Stephanie returned to the computer screen, scanning through a Wikipedia page on ancient Rome. Both of them had a report due for History about an ancient civilization, and both had decided it would be easier to choose the same topic and write their essays together. Of course, Zach didn't want to do any work and let Stephanie handle the brunt of the research. A dynamic duo they were not. 'God, Rome sucks! Nothing interesting ever happened.'

Zach raised an eyebrow, knowing full well how false her statement was. For the sake of his sanity however, he said nothing and let Stephanie's ignorant complaints continue. 'And their fashion sucks! When were togas ever cool?'

'In ancient Rome?' Zach guessed, admiring his glossy fingernails.

'Duh! I've had enough of this crap. Let's watch some YouTube or something. I'm bored out of my mind here.'

It wasn't long before a teen girl doing a makeup tutorial appeared on screen. She was pretty (almost a prerequisite for this type of thing) and very skilled at makeup application and styling (again, you'd have to be).

'Have you ever done this yourself?' Zach asked. 'Making a YouTube channel, I mean. I can already tell you've tried to mimic the tutorials from your pale white clown face.' Stephanie turned and glared. Zach braced himself for another nut-shot, but one never came.

'I've considered it,' Stephanie said seriously. 'But I don't have the courage to put myself out there.'

'Seriously? You're such an outspoken person.'

'To you it feels like I am, but only when there's someone to make fun of. When I don't have a punching bag for teasing or abuse, I get nervous. It's different among my close friends of course, but I'm an introvert at heart.'

Zach couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'I can't believe what I'm hearing! You! An introvert! Have I landed in some alternate reality?'

'No, you're just naturally horrible at reading people. It's no wonder you've never had a steady girlfriend. You didn't paid any attention to any of them, did you? They were just objects of pleasure for you.'

'Bang on,' Zach assured. 'Gotta live like a bachelor when you are on.'

Stephanie clicked her tongue. 'Gotta live like a sexist pig is more like it. Out of all the boys, you deserve to look good the least. I almost wish you had been expelled instead of thrust upon poor me.'