25 - The City of Lights and Love

It was around the halfway point of the fourth week at Priscilla Girl's Academy that Tyler could feel himself going completely insane. The sentiment appeared to be shared by the rest of the boys, though they were looking less and less like ones each day. Ever since his encounter with Layla, Tyler had suppressed most of his femininity and had gone from looking like an emo princess to more of a feminine, but obviously male, rock star.

Spencer had gone uncharacteristically quiet and rarely spoke a word to anyone but Lou who he talked non-stop to, in person or through text. Zach looked like a heroin addict from the state his makeup was left in and Stephanie, as much as she tried, couldn't fix it. Sam was the only one who looked like he was suffering the least, if only because he hadn't changed much from nervous wreck to an even more nervous wreck. He collapsed the day of his Cheerleading Competition. That's normal for someone suffering from extreme exhaustion, except that it happened during the routine and he was at the base of the pyramid. They didn't win, and the rest of the team was pissed minus Rose who felt only sorry for him.

But as horrible as it was for Sam, nothing, NOTHING, compared to the situation Charlie found himself in. The auditions had finished and the final cast was decided. Charlie, as much as he tried to land any male role he could muster, ended up getting the one he dreaded, and the only one he didn't audition for. Regina George would become Charlie's newest acting obstacle to overcome, a challenge he didn't have the guts for. Tyler, or any of the other girls from Drama Club, knew where Charlie went after rehearsal, and nobody dared to ask.

But hope came, once again from the mouth of a certain red-haired angel as Tyler came to call her. 'Hello ladies,' Bella announced as she barged into the rec room of the Boy's Dorm. All five of them were watching TV, in their newly delivered Priscilla Girl's Uniform. Reruns of TMZ were on. Right after the school day ended, the five of them needed something brain dead to transfer the feeling.

All five of them watched the TV with a glazed expression over their faces. Tyler found himself chipping away his black nail polish. He liked false nails more. They looked better for longer. 'Are any of you listening to me?' Bella said.

'Unfortunately, yes,' Tyler responded. He rose from his bean bag. 'What do you want, Bell?'

'I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is, I've got chlamydia. The good news-'

'Excuse me!'

Bella laughed. 'I'm kidding. I don't but my friend's dog does. Long story. Anyway, the good news is, you might get a chance to see Layla again. The queen bee of a public school in the city is having a party in a few weeks since her parents are out of town. Lots of boys will be there, so they expect private school girls to come. Better yet for you, Jess and Layla will be going, and I told them that Taylor will be there. From what Jess told me, Layla is pumped to see you again.'

'A party with Layla! Count me in!'

The other boys perked up at the sound of a party. 'Count us in!' Zach yelped. 'Public school girls here I come!'

'That should be fine,' Bella said. 'You'll have to be crossdressing at all times of course, but my mom should have no problem allowing it.'

After several long and hard weeks, a party was the perfect way to wind down. And as usual, none of the five boys thought at all of the consequences of hiding their gender at a public place, or what new experiences it might bring.

-

Tyler was having a really good night. It was Saturday, and somehow he found himself alone, dressed in his normal male clothes, outside of the academy, and about to answer the most exciting phone call of his life.