Chapter 21

Dick smiles comforting at him and asked "do you like anyone? I won't tell anyone if you do". Harry goes to say something, then pauses to think and then hesitantly mumbled "yeah I do. he is the school bully though so we will never be able to get with him..   Do you like anyone?".. Dick nods slightly before  saying "yeah I do. I like my best friend, Wally.  But he and Artemis are dating and he is straight so we won't be able to get together"

"Wally seemed like he like you more than a friend.  He had a glint in his eyes when ever he loved at you. Maybe Artemis is just his beard. you should talk to him about it. that will help" harry said smiling "and if i am wrong and he doesn't like you like that, just laugh it off ad a prank". Dick listen hard to everything harry said, taking it all in and smiling widely.  When Harry stops talking, he nods and says "that's a good idea. I might use that plan. Thank you." Dick said before smirking and asking "So what about you? Going to follow your own advice and do that with your crush?"

  Harry rolled his eyes at him before rising his eyebrows "Oh your being Sirius. Did you hear the part where I said he was a school bully?  Dra---my Crush hates me and wants me dead. his parents work for the man who killed my mum and step dad. He is racist towards my best friend. We also fight like every day.  Anyway he is straight and is betrothed to a pureblood heiress witch. So I have no chance with him. I just need to get over him. Anyway, being gay in the wizarding world is like being gay in the 60s. You are known off but hated and classed as a illness and you need medical help. So unless you want to be put in a psycho ward, just marry a woman and have a few kids untill its safe to come out Maybe I'll date Ginny.  She had a crush on me and I know she is into girls.  We could be each others beards"

Dick looks at him sadly before nodding and asking "Who's ginny?" 

"oh she is my best friends little sister" Harry said.  Dick stares at him in shock "HIS WHAT?" 

~ meanwhile in the living room ~.

"Shall we show harry the bat cave then?" Jason asked bruce at the same time as Tim said "There's literally nothing on Dumbledore or of Hogwarts on any database". Damian looks at Bruce and said "So what shall we do father?"