Chapter 11

"what's that tapping?" Jason asked confused on why their was tapping. "it's coming from the window" tim said. they quickly all look towards the window.

There tapping at the window was a white Snowy owl.  The bat boys and Bruce was confused until they saw Harry run over to the window and open the window.  The snowy  owl flies over to harry and lands on his shoulder.  Damian, tim,  Jason, Dick and Bruce was shocked to see harry reach up and stroked the owl.  They became even more shocked as Harry starts speaking to the owl. "hey girl. did you fly all the way here? you are meant to say with ron so you can keep safe".  To answer his question, The owl nuzzles Harry's fingers.  Harry was just about to replay to the owl when....

"Harry who is this owl and why is.... she acting like that around you?" bruce asked trying to school his shocked face but couldn't.  Harry turns to look at them and says "this is hedwing.  she is my owl.  She is meant to be staying with my friend, Ron, and his family" The bat boys look at each other before Damian asked "Why do you have a pet owl?"  Harry thinks for a minute about his answer before saying "we can't have technology at the boarding school I go to and the only way we can send post is by OWL. So we have a choose of buying our own owls or using school ones." he said before ignoring his new family's shocked faces by turning to hedwing "speaking of letters. do you have a letter for me girl?".  Hedwing sticks her Claw out, attacked to her leg was a rolled up piece of parchment.  Harry opens it and start reading it.