chapter 23

~in the bedroom~ 

After a long conversation of Dick trying to convince Harry that dating you're best friends sister just so you can seem straight is a bad idea, Harry and Dick were sat crossed legged on  the mat in the middle of the bedroom floor doing each others nails and chatting about boys and men. Well Dick was the one chatting about boys and men  and Harry was asking who the men where that Dick was mentioning.  

"Hey I know this is a wired question do you have a type you are attracted to?" Dick asked suddenly not knowing Alfred was just behind the bedroom door.  Harry thinks for a bit before saying "well draco, my current crush, is platinum blond but Cedric's , my first crush, heir was gingerly browny colour. But Ron, my best friend who I had a crush on at point, is ginger.  So I don't think I really have a type. what about you? what's your type?".  Dick was about to answer with I don't have a type either when Alfred walks in saying "You will find young master Dick has a thing for red heads". 

"ALFRED!" 

Alfred seemed to have not heard Dick, that or he was just ignored him, because he didn't mention anything of it. Instead he said "Master Bruce would like to see you both in the living room, young masters. So please hurry along and go to the living room" Dick nods and gets up, making sure not to scuff his nails and then helped Harry up. They both head to the living room. 

~meanwhile in the living room a few minutes ago

Bruce slips on his coffee a finished answering the boys questions "so in short, we will be going to the uk in September, if we don't get enough information before then, to find out how to stop the war without deaths and as soon as possible" 

As he finished talking, Dick and Harry walk into the room followed by Alfred.  "Hey bruce" Harry and Dick said at the same time as they come in and sit down "you wanted to see us?".  Bruce nods and walks over to the grandfather clock "we have something we need to tell you Harry but you have got to promise to keep it a secret from everyone who doesn't already know the secret. So do you promise harry? ..........................................we need you to promise in words harry not just nodding your head" Bruce said while watching harry nod. 

Harry takes a deep breath before saying "I promise I won't tell anyone what your about to tell/show me"  Bruce nods as he moves to the clock on of the way with a simple knock pattern. 

Harry's eyes widen in shock.