Chapter 15: What You Know Bout Love

Smooth reggae blared throughout our apartment struggling to muffle her screams. She rubbed her hand down my chest.

I held her hips as she grounded her pelvis against mine. "Mhm. Just like .. that .." I bit my lip, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Oh god! I'm about to cum–"

She leaned over and kissed me on the lips as her cream gushed everywhere. I lifted up slightly and thrusted with ease.

Our lips moved in slow rhythm before I sucked on her tongue. Onika's hands roamed the back of my head as I bounced her up and down.

"Yes daddy! Fuck! F-Fuck me!"

She threw her head back in bliss and released yet another long-awaited orgasm. "That's right! Keep nutting on daddy's dick."

I gripped her ass in my hands and thrusted harder and deeper. She grasped my face, kissing me passionately until we came.

I let out heavy sigh as she climbed off me and laid on her side. I move closer to her and draped my around her waist.

"Whew! I .. missed you .." She said breathlessly.

I chuckled. "I missed you too mamas."

With a stretch and a yawn, Onika drifted asleep in my arms. I rubbed her thighs, pecking her lips a couple of times.

My phone vibrated off the nightstand, pulling me away from my thoughts. I reached out and snatch it off the table.

"Hello?" I said in a raspy voice.

"Ha! and dollie picks up on the third ring."

I slightly raised and pressed myself against the headboard. Onika scooted in between my thighs, laying her head on my abdomen.

I played with her hair, glancing at the contact name and groaned. Nobody other than the devil himself. Suge.

"What's up Suge."

He let out a joyless laugh. "What's up Suge? I've been calling you for these past weeks and that's the best you can come up with girl?"

"I'd just been busy-"

"Busy? Is that your new term for screwing your puta?" Suge laughed some more. "I had a run-in with one of our mutual pals and he had a story to tell .. It's been brought to my attention that you fucking that troubled girl from southside and that you even picked up the stepmother role."

"We just been .. having some fun."

He paused for a second before heavily sighing. "Good because I would hate to have her put down just like we did Selena. Streets come first. Play later. Hell! after all that racket you caused, there shouldn't be any playtime especially since you killed a connect."

"I had no choice. They tried to set me up-"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit. You killed him and stole an entire shipment from them! I had put on my cape and play nice to save your ass. once again."