Chapter 12

"Fuck you Nozel! I'll be better than what you expect!" A drunk Noelle shouted. Asta gave him a "wtf" face. Asta didn't drink till he's wasted not like the others. "Come on Noelle, it's time to rest. You're too drunk." Asta said to Noelle. "No! I want more alcohol!" Noelle said. "I thought she doesn't drink anything except for red wine, I guess I'm wrong." Asta thought. "Come on Noelle! Everyone is already in their rooms and you're still drinking." Asta said. "I don't care. I want more alcohol." Noelle said. "No." Asta replied.

Asta lifted Noelle and brought her to her room. "Drop me Asta!" Noelle said. "Fine." Asta said as he dropped Noelle in her bed. "Asta, sleep with me." Noelle demanded. "No" Asta replied. "Please." Noelle said in a sweet tone. Asta gave up and said "If that makes you sleep then be it." Asta laid down in the floor and Noelle gave him a look. "Asta there's extra space in my bed if you don't mind." Noelle said. "No" Asta said. Noelle gave up and started to sleep and Asta followed.

*Time Skip*

Noelle woke up and saw Asta on the floor sleeping. "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON MY DAMN ROOM YOU DORKSTA!?" Noelle shouted. Asta slowly woke up and looked at Noelle "huh?" Asta asked. "I SAID WHY ARE YOU HERE IN MY ROOM SLEEPING!?" Noelle repeated. "D-did y-you do something w-weird?" Noelle asked awkwardly. "No wtf. You were drunk yesterday and kept on bugging me to sleep in your room you big baby." Asta said. "Thank god." Noelle sighed.

Asta went out of Noelle's room and was seen Finral. "Hi Finral!" Asta greeted. "Why were you in Noelle's room huh?" Finral teased. "uhm idk?" Asta replied nervously. "Haha! You should've seen your face Asta!" FInral said.

*Afternoon*

"Captain Yami, I'm ready to take you all to the Sea Temple." Noelle said. "Fine." Yami replied. Yami called everyone as they went close to each other. "Sea Dragon's Cradle." A big water dome appeared to them and started to move towards the sea. "WOW!" Asta shouted. "Don't shout Asta or I'll drown you." Noelle said. "Fine." Asta replied. "Look, a city! That must me the temple!" Finral pointed. "I can sense a strong magical barrier. Asta can you do it?" Yami asked. "No sir I don't know how to swim" Asta said. Yami grabbed Asta by the shirt and threw him towards the barried. "Surpass your damn limits kid!" Yami shouted. Asta started to drown but he was going forward so he took out his sword and slashed the barrier apart. The squad safely arrived and everyone looked at them with a bad look. "Come on, we are visitors, we don't want to fight." Asta said. "We're magic knights from the kingdom!" Asta added as he show his robe. The people calmed down and asked their motives. "We're hear to talk to your president or leader or some sort." Yami said. The people guided them to the place where the old man stays.

"Why are the Black Bulls here?" The old man said as 2 giant monsters appeared. Everyone except for Asta went on a fighting stance. Asta saw where the stone is and brought out a pebble.

"Exchange"

The pebble and the Magic Stone swapped places and the old man was shocked. "So what do you want for this rock?" Asta asked. "Ugh fine I give up. I just want to have protection from the Magic Knights here in the Sea Temple." The old man said. "Deal." Yami said to the old man.

The group sensed a big amount of mana coming for them. Asta went out and saw the despair dude that he saw back in the cave. "Watch how I kill this despair dude and his comrades captain Yami." Asta said as he went to 20%. "Show me now Asta!" Yami encouraged Asta.

Vetto was quickly swimming to the place when he suddenly felt an ominous feeling coming towards him. "What the heck is that?" Vetto asked.

Asta positioned his self and launched off at very high speed. His Demon Slayer sword made contact with Vetto and his comrades. He went up to the sky and sliced them like they were just pizza.

Sekke saw what happened and has arrived to a conclusion that don't mess with Asta.

"Follow!" Asta grabbed the body of Vetto and went back to the Sea Temple. He marked Captain Yami before he blasted off. Kahono and his brother Kiato saw what happened and was surprised.

Asta dropped Vetto's dead body to the side and shocked everyone from the sea temple. "How did you manage to do that to the beast!" The old man said. "I'm built different lmao." Asta replied.
Kahono and Kiato arrived to the bulls and congratulated Noelle. Kiato saw Noelle and knew that it was love at first sight.

"You said that she had powerful mana and uses water magic Kahono. She may be the Sea Goddess." Kiato said to Kahono.

"Kahono! So you live here!" Noelle said as she quickly hugged Kahono. "Meet my brother! His name is Kiato!" Kahono said as she pointed to Kiato. "Oh, hi Kiato!" Noelle said with a smile on her face. "Hi Sea Goddess!" Kiato said while blushing. "Noelle ain't a Goddess, she's too clumsy to be one." A voice spoke. Kahono looked at her back and saw Asta. "Asta!" Kahono and Asta did a hi 5 and Asta also introduced his self to Kiato.

"I am not clumsy Asta! Okay maybe a bit." Noelle said. "How can she be a Goddess if she can not even handle her drink." Asta joked. "HEY! IT WAS BECAUSE WE WERE CELEBRATING!" Noelle replied.

"I heard that the Golden Dawn was able to retrieve the Magic Stone of the Witch Queen." Yami said. "How did he managed to convince the Witch Queen?" Vanessa asked. "Idk." Yami simply replied. "I'm sorry old man but we got to go. We have somewhere to go later." Yami said. "See you soon Black Bulls!" Everyone said. Finral made a portal and they go inside one by one. Finral, Noelle and Asta stood there for a while as they waved goodbye to everyone.

"Kahono, help me to be with Noelle." Kiato said to Kahono. "She's already devoted to someone and she just doesn't admit." Kahono replied calmly. "I'm pretty sure he does know that Noelle likes him. He's just playing dumb and wants Noelle to be honest with herself." Kahono added. "Why can't you just support your big brother?" Kiato asked. "I want her to find happiness." Kahono quietly said.

The Black Bulls arrived to their base and they asked Yami where they will be going. "Tomorrow is the Star Festival. Just be ready and wear good clothes tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the announcement of the stars gathered by a squad in a year. This also marks 6 months of service, Noelle, Asta." Yami said as the pair saluted. "It's already been six months? It feels like yesterday!" Asta said.

Nothing important to announce so have a nice day and Peace Out!
-Minami