Chapter 14

5 years have passed since they won against the Qlipoth devils in Japan. They made good use of the technology that was given to them and they duplicated it. Noelle became the captain of the Gray Wolves and Nash became the vice captain. Asta visited them once in a while but his adviser, Nero, keeps on reminding him his paper works. Nero was a good adviser to Asta but was always strict with the papers.

The 4 kingdoms were at peace and ever since Asta became the Wizard King, crime rates went rock bottom. He once saved the country from a meteorite with just a flick of a finger.

Fuegoleon went back to the Crimson Lions but Leopold is still the captain.

Licht and her mom, Mimosa went to visit the Silva residences to meet Licht's uncle Asta and auntie Noelle. Licht liked Noelle as if she's her true mother which made Mimosa jealous. "Noelle, when will you guys make a baby? Don't be too selfish that you put all the milk on your mouth." Mimosa whispered which made Noelle blush. "MIMOSA! IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CUTE SON, I WOULD'VE BLASTED YOU WITH A SPELL!" Noelle said. "Auntie Elle, don't blast mom please." Licht said. "I won't do that to your mom, Licht." Noelle said while secretly pinching Mimosa.

The Clover Kingdom didn't have problems this past few years and peace was everywhere. Discrimination was slowly dying and the word peasant isn't used that much anymore. Nobles and Commoners were now in good terms and the Royals were now nice to everyone.
_________________________________________

*10 months time skip*

Noelle was holding her newborn baby girl on her arms and looked at it with tears. "I'm a father!" Asta shouted happily. "I'm scared of Asta being a father, wouldn't he toss it while the kid is young?" Mimosa whispered to Nero who also went to the hospital. "Yeah, he's still childish for a father." Nero replied. "Pfft, I ain't childish, I can make you call me daddy back then if I wanted too." Asta said which made Noelle blast water on him. "ELLE WE'RE ON THE HOSPITAL!" Asta shouted before flying away.

"The Wizard King's weakness is his wife." A guard said as they looked at Asta flying back to the hospital with drenched clothes. Noelle laughed when she water hit her face. "DON'T PLAY, BEELZELBUB!" Noelle shouted. Beelzelbub appeared from Asta's shoulders. "I DIDN'T DO THAT!" Beelzelbub complained.

They look at the baby and saw that she was sprouting water everywhere. "Ofcourse its water, why would I expect that she would get my attribute if I'm manaless." Asta said making everyone laugh. "What do we name the child?" Noelle asked. "Let's name her Amore." Asta said. Noelle liked the idea of naming a child that is associated with the word love so she agreed.

"Amore Silva it is." Asta said.
_________________________________________

5 years have passed since the birth of Amore. Asta's been a great leader and was usually visited by warriors. Yami and Charlotte retired from being captains. Morgen became the captain because he was still a virgin up to this day but he was casually visited by Mereo. Sol replaced Charlotte's place jn the Blue Rose Knights.

Asta always brings Amore in his office and play with her during his free time. Amore was a daddy's girl and Noelle can't deny it.

The day went by pretty quickly as Asta and Amore went home. They arrived and saw Noelle was cooking dinner. "Welcome home, papa, Amore." Noelle said with a smile. "We're home, mama!" Asta said before hugging Noelle from behind. "Someday, I'll find a husband like papa sometimes!" Amore said making Noelle laugh. "You're too you for those kind of things, Amore." Noelle said before patting her head. "You'll also suffer with a blockhead like him." Noelle added in her thoughts.

"Y'know Noelle, thank you for being there for me from the start." Asta said out of nowhere making Noelle blush. "Where did that came from?" Noelle asked shyly. "Don't act like you're a virgin." Asta teased as Noelle slapped him. "THERE'S A KID DORKSTA!" Noelle said.

"Mama, papa, what's a virgin?"
"It's a kind of coconut oil, honey."
"Then why did you slap papa!?"
"His joke was out of hand, I'm sorry dear."

Noelle smiled at Amore but Asta knew that the strict mommy side of Noelle has awaken. "Y-yuno, C-captain Yami! ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!" Asta shouted in his thoughts. Noelle just glared at him but he started to panic.

The couple let Amore sleep before they also went to bed. Noelle was surprised when Asta suddenly wrapped his arm around her. "Asta, I'm lucky to have you." Noelle said. "No, you kept this manaless peasant happy. You were there for him and you had faith for him through good times and bad." Asta replied.

"I love you, Asta"
"I love you, Noelle."

Asta, a manaless peasant, strived to be the Wizard King someday in order to reach his goal. His goal was to eliminate discrimination. This is the story of how a manaless peasant changed the whole kingdom.

THE END

Thank you for everything. To all the readers of this book, I love you all. All the tips and comments are appreciated. This will be my final peace out and god bless in this story. God bless and Peace out!
-Minami