ii.

Kaz and Oliver walked to the domain, a home away from home for both of them. They spout countless years within that comic book shop. As they opened the glass and wooden red door they were greeted by Gulliver and Chazz once again. "What are they doing here." Kaz sneered at Oliver.

"I have no idea." Oliver replied, he looked over at the boys and decided to make the first gesture."Hey guys, what are you up too?"

"Just passing time in our favourite comic book shop." Gulliver replied.

The comic book doors opened revealing skylar, she was dressed in normal clothes and greeted Gulliver by giving him a tight hug. From the other side Oliver looked at the two of them shocked and disturbed. Then Gulliver said some unforgivable words, "Skylar would you like to go out on a date?"

"I don't know dating someone i work and see every single day... that seems totally convenient." Skylar agreed and Oliver felt as though he had been punched in the gut. Soon after Skylar left the comic book shop, leaving the four boys alone once again.

Chazz's phone chimed with a new message, "im going to have to dip in a minute, I'm meeting Cassie for Dinner."

"No you're not." Kaz scoffed.

"What makes you so sure of that?"

"It's Tuesday... Cassie never goes out on a Tuesday and never will, she bakes then puts on a film and has an early night. See Tuesdays are her busiest days usually so she likes to kick back and unwind, there's no way she's going out with you tonight." Kaz could tell that he struck a nerve that Chazz didn't know how to fix, "why are you lying?" He questioned, stepping closer to them, asserting his authority.

"You know what, screw this." Gulliver said, he stood up and shot both of the boys.

"Gulliver!" Chazz proclaimed, "what are you doing."

"They were getting suspicious, i took care of it. Now lets stay and make sure they materialise into the cutouts."

A few minutes passed, "this takes forever."

"I'm so bored!!! Let's go."

The two boys left the comic book shop, leaving Kaz and Oliver trapped, slowly, very slowly, becoming 2D.

The boys didn't know what time had passed, could have been hours, could have been minutes. But what ever time had passed it felt like forever until Cassie opened up the comic book shop doors. "Kaz?? Olive—- oh my. You know i might prefer you guys like this."

"Ha ha." Kaz said, his voice sounded more muffled as he turned into cardboard.

Cassie smirked, with a wave of her hand a purple mist went over the boys and they turned back into 3D people. "Guess this form will do as well, but let me guess, gulliver and Chazz?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Oliver questioned.

"Boy do i have a story to tell you guys. And I'm very frustrated because i should be home right now but instead I'm here saving you guys."

"Hero complex" Kaz extended the phrase in a high pitched tone.

"Shush, but anyway, on with my story, i had just finished off my paperwork and went to file it away, when i walked in i saw Gulliver and Chazz hovering over one of the cabinets. I camouflaged myself into the surroundings and moved closer to them to see what was going on. When i did i saw that they were looking at Dr.wrath's ashes, they were speaking about getting caduceo to revive him and then they joked about how they left those two idiots and how they're probably cutouts by now." Opening her eyes from the concentration she looked at the two boys, "i assume they meant you and rushed down here."

"Told you, you'd save me."

"It would have made my life a lot easier if i didn't"

"No it wouldn't"

"No. It wouldn't" Cassie rolled her eyes.