The arcturian

Cassie stood in the training room, waiting for the clock to turn 5 but it was long away. In the meantime she actually had to continue with her job - being a doctor. She examined over Tecton's muscles, a job anyone would swoon over but that wasn't Cassie, she was more interested in the physiology and that everything was in check. Then Kaz and the comic book writer - as Cassie knew him, she could never remember his name - walked in, Cassie smiled lightly.

"Tecton, my man" Kaz rambled on about something to do with superheroes and Cassie moved Tecton's arm, using X-ray vision to see it's inner workings.

Oliver stumbled in, he also began rambling. This seemed like a constant thing with these two, Cassie noted. Oliver went on about his dream that was set a long long time ago, on a spaceship that held a rock called the arcturian. Kaz and the comic book guy got excited thinking that this could be the next big comic and the next thing Cassie knew Kaz was shouting "QUIMBY FLETCHER" and the Comic was made.

"Woah woah, I'm sorry, let me get my head around this. You had a super vivid dream about this rock thing that has a name that sounds really familiar and you're not a tad bit curious as to where this dream idea came from?"

"Well dreams don't always have to come from something." Oliver defended.

"Usually dreams are the brains way of processing information." Cassie stated, making Oliver sceptical.

"Well, this comic is going to be great anyway, we will worry about the how later." Kaz insisted.

*

It had only been a few days since the comic book was published but it was already flying off of the shelves and Cassie couldn't believe it. Literally, Kaz had to take her down to the domain so she could see it with her own eyes. "This is ridiculous, is it always like this whenever there's a new story about a superhero?" Cassie said in disbelief, she only realised in that moment that she's never actually witnessed normo's reading about what they classed as fiction

"Depends really, me and Oliver are here every time there is a new superhero book out, because otherwise we would be terrible doctors. But half these people i have never seen in here before." Kaz answered, but could see the clear confusion still arising in Cassie's face, "this means that the hype for 'quimby fletchers' book is so big that people with practically no knowledge of the comic book universe want's to read it."

"But if you have no prior knowledge why would you start at the newest edition."

"Because the story doesn't link to anything else, because it was based on a dream."

"Yeah, i give up trying to understand this, I'm going to find Oliver and congratulate him." Cassie walked off, leading Kaz alone, for the meantime.

"Hey, Oliver! Congrats on the book looks like it is a success, sorry for my doubts."

"Don't worry about it, i didn't even expect this, i have no idea who any of these people are and they're all loving it. Because of quimby fletcher." Oliver winked, it wasn't a subtle wink, more of a wink you'd do to notify someone that you're lying. But Cassie believed that Oliver didn't mean to wink like that.

"Yeah, pretty sure that Kaz is low key jealous of this 'hype' i think that's the word he used. Especially because it's under the pen name he made up."

".... but it's my dream."

Cassie shrugged, "its nearly 3, we need to be getting back to mighty med if we want to make our shift."

"Okay, let's go." Oliver and Cassie walked out of the domain, passing Kaz, Oliver decided to amuse him, "c'mon 'Quimby Fletcher' we have somewhere to be."

A/N sorry for not updating last week. It was the first week back at school so i decided to just get settled first. I've only got the first part of this written up - meaning this chapter. I debated posting it because it's short and the next parts make it make more sense but seen as i didn't update next week I'll just gradually update as i write them this week. Also, this episode and the thanks for the memory drive episode im putting together through 'the arcturian' (sorry for the spelling, i have no idea how to spell) because they link together and it's easier to write that way. Anyway, enough of my rambling on, enjoy this now 760 word chapter.