i.

Cassie, Kaz and Skylar made there way to school. They stood around the large dirt filled hole with only a singular spade and the aroma of pessimism to keep them going.
"How are we meant to dig this up." Cassie sighed

"Do you have any like dirt moving powers?" SKylar asked.

"Wh-what? I probably have a bit of telekinetic power that could move it but it will take the same amount of time as that spade because i am by no means strong enough at the moment."

"Might be better than nothing though. Tell you what, you and skylar dig this hole and i will watch for any villains that might appear."

"How about you dig and I'll fight the villains because i can actually fight." SKylar suggested.

'If anyone would fight villains it would be me lets be honest."

"No" they said in synchrony.

"Tough room. Look, Kaz wo't be able to move an inch of this dirt he doesn't have the upper bod strength and he's too lazy. There's no point in fighting it its going to be between me and you skylar."

"Fine, let's get started."

The three spent the next couple of hours moving heaps of orange dust and dirt, Cassie and Skylar could barely see over the edge of the hole.
It had been verily quiet outside of the school except from Gus coming by half way through to pick up his locker. Luckily, he was too focused on the hole to question Cassie. Skylar called up to Kaz to make sure he was okay, although that was her last care in the world, he responded to her in glee as he'd woken up for a near hour long nap.
Cassie could barely keep her eyes open as she hovered her hands over the dirt floor her and skylar had created. As her hand drifted molecules of dirt was levitated upwards, revealing a new layer of dirt then another layer and another. It felt endless and mind numbing is task. But then, when hope felt lost her hand grazed over and a spark of silver appeared.

"Skylar?" Cassie called, quietly as though it was a second thought.

"Yeah?"

"Does this look like the start of an alien space ship to you?"

Before Skylar responded she forced her spade down onto the patch of silver, a large clang rang around the hole and the school above, "well, im pretty sure it is."

Kaz leaned over the hole, "did you guys find it?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Jump down here and lend us a hand in opening it." Cassie called up.

Kaz stumbled into the hole and the three of them pulled open the hatch to the space ship and jumped down.