23. Valentines day

Selena's POV

Valentines day is where you can show people how much you love them. Show people your grateful to have them in their lives. That's what most people do but for seniors it's all about the party. Our high school doesn't do romance. Every year on valentines day, seniors create this huge party. I know it seems that all we do is party but trust me this party is one people love going to. All around the school there are hearts and mushy shit.

"Well we finished while you sat down the entire damn time" Riley glared at me as I ate my banana. Me and the girls started to put decorations up at the place the party was being held at. And by me I mean the girls set everything up.

"Glad I could help" I mumbled having banana is my mouth. Riley let out a scoff.

"You helped with nothing!" She looked at me as if I were mental. I simply laughed as my phone started ringing. I didn't even bother looking who it was.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Selly!" Oh wonderful, it was Chloe.

"Chloe, hi" My voice filled with no emotion what so ever.

"How's my baby sister doing?" I rolled my eyes and occupied myself to have this dreadful phone call over with.

"I'm only a year younger than you Chloe" I correct her.

"So? It doesn't matter"

"If you say so" I sigh and sit back down as the girls talk to each other while I'm here talking with my arrogante sister. "Why'd you call Chloe?"

"I just wanted to talk. That's it" Lies.

"The truth Chloe"

"Remember Harry?" I stiffen at the sound of his name.

"Y-yeah"

"He called today, wished me an early valentines day" Of course he did.

"Okay?"

"He asked about you" I tense up. He asked about me?

"A-and?" I stutter. dammit.

"He wants to talk to you so call him" Call him? He has to be an idot if he wants me to talk to him.

"Listen here Chloe and carefully. Until he gives me an explaination about his disapperence when he left I won't talk to him" I spit out as if it were venom coming out of my mouth.

"What would you do if you saw him again?' she questioned.

"To be honest, I would run up to him and give him a big huge hug" I said smiling at the thought.

"You do care, your just hurt that he forgot about you" I hate to admit it but she has a damn point.

"Selena! get you ass off that chair and phone and help us for a change, will ya?" I hear Cssie call out. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Listen Chloe. I have to go and help with some decorations for a stupid party but I'll call you some other time" I said.

"Fine love you" She says.

"Love you too bye" With that I hang up. I get up and walk towards the girls to help with this shit. In all honsety, this year is gonna be epic. Oh wait, it already is!

----

Music was blasting through the house. Fake bitches dancing on guys and drunk people. Me and the girls are dancing on the dance floor. Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw it was Melissa.

"Look at that hottie over there by himself" Riley pointed to the guy at the corner drinking. He had curly hair, amazing eyes from my perspective and that's it. Curly hair? Why do I feel like I know him already?

"Go check who he is" I demanded. The girls left and went towards him. Minutes later the girls came back. I looked at them and waited till on of these morans told me.

"His name is Harry Styles. He's 18 and in a boy band called One Direction" My eyes widen at the sound of his name. I never thought I would here his name again ever since that day. All of a sudden, I started to get angry. I stomped my foot and left to the kitchen. Shawn Mendes' single Something Big started playing and I immediately went to go look for the girls. I found them dancing and joined them.

The song finished and let's just say. I'm drunk. Everyone started passing a few things to people. I have no idea what happened but next thing you know it everything became black.

----------
Hi loves. Sorry I took forever to update. Let me tell you. I begged my parents to buy me tickets to Shawn Mendes and they said maybe. Since I could go to one of the concerts on the OTRA Tour this might be one I choose to go too.

Xoxo Ash