13. Truth or dare

A/N

Okay. So Austin is nominated for a vma. It's for best lyric video. Go on Twitter, Instagram and Vine with the #voteaustinmahone. Do this for Austin. If you want that big happy smile from him like last year. Please. #MahomiesGoHardest

Selena's POV:

I thought about it and I can't loose Austin. I love him so much. I really do love him. I can tell he loves me as well. Maybe I did over reacted a little to much at my birthday bash. I mean we weren't even dating so I don't know why I got jealous. But I know is that I love him so much I can't let go. At least not just yet.

I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said.

"Hey Sel"

Cassie.

"Hey" I said.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"N-No. I just can't belive that he would just break up with me" I said now crying.

"I know I'm sorry. But That was two weeks ago. You've seen him with Kendall Jenner. They're dating. He's moved on. I know that once you give him your answer a.k.a a yes he'll break up with Kendall and get back together with you" She said.

"I know but seeing him happy with someone that is not me. Hurts me. Everytime I look at him in the halls he's making out with her. I remember when we did that" I said.

"Forget about him. He's moved on. And you should too. I'm having a group sleepover that also includes Austin and Kendall. She knows everything so she's part of the group. I'm also making you go" she said.

"If Kendall and Austin gonna be there. Count me out" I said.

"Nope your going. You gonna have to deal with the fact that Austin has moved on and he's being all lovey dovey with her infront of you" She said getting up. "Hurry get ready because in about and hour. I'm picking you up" She added.

I'm not ready to face Austin just yet. These past 2 weeks I've been avoiding talking to Austin. I know he hasn't tried to talk to me eaither because I haven't seen his name pop on the screen. The only thing that has Austin's name in it is when he tweets on twitter. I really miss him and him coming here with Kendall makes me want to fall off the face of the earth. They probably will be all lovey dovey. Everyone is dating someone and Cassie is letting everyone bring the girlfriends or boyfriends. I'll be the only one single. But Cassie is right I need to move on. But how? I still love Austin so much and it's only been 3 weeks since me and Austin broken up. Everyday I go through the videos and photos that me and Austin did. I would sometimes cry myself to sleep knowing I might never get Austin back into my love life.

"Selena! Come on everyone is waiting for you downstairs" Cassie said.

I didn't even notice I was thinking for such a long period of time. I go downstairs and see everyone talking but once I step on the last step everyone's eyes go directly to me.

"Hey" I said with no emotion.

"Finally your down what took you so long?" Austin said.

"Why do you care!" I snapped.

"Sorry for asking then" He said.

"You better be" My jaw tighten.

"Sel. Can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Cassie said.

"Whatever" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL SELENA!!!" Cassie shouted.

"What?" I said.