18. Miami's Traditional High School Riot

Selena's POV
I was listening to Jessie J's new song Burnin' Up. Honestly I'm inlove with this song. No joke. During the song I thought about alot of things.

Mainly about Austin. Was it wrong to tell them not to call back? I think it was. Do I seem happy with Justin? Not really. Do I still love Austin? Of course I still love him. He was my first everything. My first love. My first time. My first real kiss. My first heartbreak.

But forget about love and all that crap. After a month or so school started there was always this traditional party every year. During the beganning of school, teachers give us an entire week of break and during the break seniors plan the party. Every year is crazy. The reason seniors plan the party is because it's there last year in high school, so only seniors and juniors are aloud to come to this party. It doesn't matter which school your from, seniors and juniors are only allowed.

Me and my friends didn't go last year is because it was Riley's birthday and she wanted to have fun. Her birthday was on the same day of the riot. Me, Riley, Cassie, and Melissa are planning to go. Austin, Alex, Zach and Robert planned last years party but didn't show up because he was with us.

Now that they aren't here it won't be the same. But I just had to. I had to call Austin and tell him and they boys to fly to Miami for the riot. Since I know the boys didn't get to go last years might as well make it up to them since were seniors they said yes. The riot was in 3 days and Austin told me that they were flying in 2 days early cuz apparently they missed there best friend. I honestly didn't argue with him for coming 2 days early because I miss those bimbos more than anything. Plus on the bright side they can help us seniors with planning the riot.

I was at Austin's old masion aka my masion now. See when the boys left they decided to give me and the girls the key to the house. This is also part of the traditon, the highest adored and loved person was the one to host the party. In the beganning of last year Austin was second on the adored and loved list on who would host the riot last year. Sadly Austin wasn't the host last year. But through out the entire year, he found his way to get to the first person to be adored and loved. 

I swear that boy's mission was to be the first person to be adored and loved. Boys and their egos.

This year, thanks to mine and Austin relationship last year, I was the first person to be adored and loved meaning I was the host this year. Me and the girls are currently at our house getting ready. All this years seniors were at my house helping to decorate the house. I was talking to one of the seniors and telling her where to put the dj set up until my phone rung. I pressed the answer botton on my bluetooth. 

Okay I may look like an office lady but I'm trying to have the best party of the year. Okay? Give me a break. 

"Hello?" I said as I was signing papers.

"Selena! where the hell are you?!" I heard an angry Austin. 

"Uh planning the party you idot. Where the hell did you think I was? banging a hot senior?" I tried to so hard not to laugh.

"Don't even joke about that! Me and the boys are at the airport waiting for you" Oops might have not said that.....Wait WHAT?!?!?!

 "What?! You guys aren't coming until tommorrow?" I said. Now I have another thing to do.

"Yeah about that...Alex here really wanted to see Riley. I told him to wait but he could wait any longer and suddenly convinced all of us to go" He explained.

"The convinced you that had something to do with me?" I know he can't see my smirk but I wish he could hear it.

"Maybe..." He slurred.

"Austin...you know I'm-" I was cut off.

"Dating Justin. Yeah I know. You love him" He sounded annoying. But boy was he wrong about loving him.

 I sigh. "I might have been trying to convince myself that I love Justin, but the love I had and still have for you. No one can make me feel the way you made me feel. You made me feel like a princess. You may have played around with my feelings but other than that you showed me that you really care for me. All Justin is doing is trying to get me to become a celebrity. I know I'm dating Justin but I honestly could care less of what he thinks. I love you, I never stopped Austin" I was now in Austin's old bedroom which was currently mine as well.

I didn't even notice how long I was talking until I saw a figure agaisnt the door. 

Austin...

He hung up and kept staring at me. He walked towards me, closing the door while at it and locking the door. He didn't say anyting. He was in front of me. His eyes looked at in my eyes and at my eyes. Repeatly. He cupped my face but not doing anything at we looked into each other's eyes. Then crashed his lips against mine. I kissed back. He walked until he hit my bed. Placing me down slowly and carefully. I found myself tuggin on the hum of his shirt indicating to take it out. He took off his shirt as I checked him out getting turned on. I pulled him down crashing my lips with his. 

This turned into a heated moment. What a great present.

------

"Mel! Zach! Are you two for real?!" I said. After mine and Austin's heated hot sex, he has accepted to help me plan the riot. Right now Melissa and Zach were carrying boxes of beer, that's until her hand 'accidently' slipped making almost all the beer to break and shatter on the ground.

"I'll go order more" It was also night time where it was just me, Riley, Cassie, Melissa, Austin, Alex, Zach and Robert still setting up everything.

"Sel can we go to sleep? I'm tired and sore" I heard Alex whine among with the rest of everyone. 

"Fine. But we are waking up early too contiue setting up" Everyone went up stairs to there own bedrooms. The boys keep their old bedrooms just in case they visit. As for me and Austin I changed his room into mine. So now were sharing a room together. 

Me and Austin got changed for bed and got in. 

"Two more fucking days until the riot happens" I said.

"You sound determined to make this the best riot of all riot made" He laughed.

"I am determined. Now get some rest. We have more work tommorrow" I said.

"Good night Selena" He said.

"Good night Austin" I said.

I was on my way to finally get some rest until something I shouldn't have heard.

"I didn't stop loving you either" He whispered.

------

This chapter was quite long. Sorry if I have mistakes in the chapter I wrote this at 2 in the morning...literally.

xoxo A