19. Miami's Traditional High School Riot Part 2

2 days later

"Okay so the riot is tonight. Our mission is to make this the most greatest riot anyone has been to" I said.

"Right. Okay. But where's Justin?" I could feel Austin tense just by the sound of his name.

"He's not coming. He's on tour right now" I said.

"Oh that sucks" Riley said.

"Whatever" I got up and went to fix a few mistakes I might see.

What I told Austin yesturday was from the heart. I really don't know if I want to be with Justin. I mean if I break up with Justin and go back to Austin. He'll go back to Seattle and we all know how that turned out. Not good.

Focus Selena. You have a party to host tonight. Forget all your problems and let loose.

God I seriously hate when she's right.

Aren't I always?

Bitch

Slut.

Hoe. I go upstairs to get ready for the party.

I was doing a few touch ups before I head downstairs. People have been arriving since about an hour and a half. Yep that's how long I took. I look at my self for one more time before I go downstairs. On my way downstairs I bumped into someone.

"Oh so-hey" I said.

"I haven't seen you since this morning" He said.

"I been busy with the party" I said.

"I can tell, but hey at least you can enjoy it now" He chuckled.

"Haha yeah" I said.

"So you gonna go downstairs and be an amazing host or are you gonna stay up here?" He asked.

"Geez pushy much?" I joked.

"Not even close" He smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Mahone" And with that I headed downstairs.

I saw alot of people dancing, drinking, making out. I then spotted Melissa and walked over to her. He noticed me and her jaw droped to the ground.

"Wow! You look amazing Selena!" She said.

"Thanks" I laughed on how shocked she looked.

"So since Justin isn't here. Who are you gonna dance with right now?" She said.

"I'm not dancing right now. Later I am, but right now I'm getting a drink" I said.

"Fine" I walked to the kitchen. I was getting a drink until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused.

"I'm Camila" She smiled. Not just any smile. Those fake smiles I give people when I'm in a bad mood and try to be nice.

"I'm Selena" I smiled back at her.

"I know" She said.

"Okay..." I slurred.

"Listen" She pushed me up against the fridge. I was shocked by her actions.

"Stay away from Austin. You and him might have had something in the past. But this is the present. He's mine not yours but mine. Stay away from him or" She threatned. This bitch actually thought I was scared.

"Or what?" It was her turn to be pushed up against the fridge.

She stayed silent.

"That's what I thought bitch" I smirked, grabbing my drink and heading out of the kitchen.

3 hours later

I was dancing with Melissa, Cassie and Riley to a song. The four of us were drunk off our asses. The boys noticed that we were drunk and tried everything they could to sober us down instead we did the oppisite. We got drunk even more to the point where the boys gave up cuz it was no use. Then me and the girls went to get more beer and Riley heard her favorite song and pulled me, Melissa and Cassie to the dance floor. And that's where we are now. Dancing our asses off.

"Where's Alex?" I asked.

"I think he's in the kitchen" Riley said as she's trying to keep her balance.

"Okay thanks" I said walking away looking for Alex.

I keep looking and trying to keep my balance while I'm at it. I go to the kitchen cuz I'm thristy. And there I find Alex. Alone. I go and get my drink and notice Alex looking at me. 

"You've had enough drinks for tonight Selena" He said taking my drink away from my hand.

"N-no I haven't" I giggled.

"You need to rest. Let's go" He pushes me out of the kitchen. We walk upstairs to my room. Alex closes the door and I'm here trying to take my heels off. He comes over to help and and puts my heels somewhere in my room.

I just watch every move he takes. He then appears in front of me. Were looking at each other and I'm giggling uncontrolable. He cups my face and just holds my face. I notice he's leaning in until his lips are barely touching. I then lean foward making our lips to crush into each other. He pushes my onto the the bed not letting go. I tug on the hem of his shirt indicating to take it off. He did as told. He throws the shirt somewhere I don't care. I crash my lips with his again. I feel his hand trying to find the zipper of my dress. He starts kissing my neck and sucking on it making me moan. He find my zipper and starts unzipping my dress. I pull away to take off my dress and throw it to wherever. 

From here I know we won't stop, surely won't remember at all tomorrow.

--------

If you guys think I'mma write a dirty chapter for you guys. I still don't know, I get a little weirded out. 

xoxo A