8. No way!!!!

A/N

Kim Kardashian will be part of the story in a few chapters.

Selena's POV:

Me and the girls arrived at our hotel. I have no idea what there doing but I'm here watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'. Yes I'm inlove with this show. So much drama. Sometimes I love drama.

"Why are yoy wearing sweatpants and a tank top?" Cassie said.

"Uh because I'm laying on the couch while watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'" I said.

"No your not. Get dressed were going to a club" She said.

I should've known the girls only came here to get wasted. If I know my friends they go to clubs in Miami but since there getting boring. They decided to come to L.A. so they can get hella wasted.

"Sorry I'm not going" I said.

"Come on" She said whining.

I sigh. "Fine" I said as I walk to my bedroom to get ready.

Finished getting ready

I finished getting ready. So I was applying a few more touch ups. I headed downstairs where there's no sign of the girls.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said to my self.

I went over to the couch and continued on what I got interrupted for. I been here for about 3 hours and I haven't bothered to change into my regular clothes. Since I finished the series of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' I decided to go to the club.

I parked the car and headed to the door. I opened it and saw so many people here. Wow. I finally spotted Riley, Cassie and Melissa talking to I have no idea who. I walked to the drinking table and grabbed a drink.

Holy shit. I've never tried this type of strong beer.

"This stuff is strong. Isn't it?" Someone said. I turned around and saw someone I never thought I'd meet...

Kim Kardashian.

"Yeah. I've never drank this stuff before" I said.

"Yeah me neither. It tastes hella gross" She said.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Selena Gomez" I said.

"I'm Kim. Kim Kardashian" She laughed at that comment.

"Sorry I forgot a second that people know me" She said.

"It's fine" I said.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked me.

"My friends wanted to go to a different club becuase they always go ti the same ones in Miami so they wanted to try something new" I said.

"Wait... how old are you? " She asked.

"16" I said.

"Your underage huh? Well dont worry I won't tell" She said.

"Okay thank you" I said.

"Here's my number. Call me anytime you wanna hangout. K?" She said handing me a piece of paper.

"Okay" I said and she walked away.

I can't belive I just met Kim Kardashian!!!!! OMG😱

I was walking around for a bit until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kim.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey what's up?" I said

"Nothing. I was wondering if you want to hang with me and my friends?" She said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be in your way" I said.

"I'm sure. Trust me" She said.

"Okay then" I said.

We started talking about alot of things and turns out we have alot in common. She stopped because we were with the group of friends. Kim started drinking and she likes it so I also started drinking.

3 hours later

I was dancing with Kim, Kendall and Kourtney. Turns out there sisters. I was drunk so were the girls and all we did was drink more. I had my phone in my hand when it went off meaning I'm getting a phone call. I look at the screen and Austin is calling.

Shit.

Phone call:

A- Hey

S- H-hey

A- Sel are you drunk?

S- N-no why w-would I b-be?

A- Because you sound like it

S- Well I-I'm not d-drunk

*Here noises like a guy's voice*

A- Are you with guys?

S- N-no

A- Don't bullshit me Selena

S- I-I'm not b-bullshitting you

A- Clearly I can hear a guys voice

S- ....... *whispers something "shit"*

A- So you are with a different guy

S- Well.... It's just a friend

A- That's what all the girls say when they'e been caught

S- Kim!!!! Tell Austin that Robert is just a friend of mine

K- Hey uh Austin right?

A-Yeah...

K- Don't be mad at Selly. Her and Robert are just friends okay?

A- Are you sure?

K- Yes I'm sure. So where are you

A- L.A.

K- Great umm you think I can pick you up from the airport?

A- Sure

K- Okay I'll see you in about 10 minutes

Austin's POV: (Yay finally😄)

I was waiting for a girl named Kim. I just waited until a car parked infront of me.

"Are you Austin? Selena's boyfriend?" A girl asks.

"Yeah that's me" I said.

"I'm Kim Kardashian" Kim said.

"I'm Austin Mahone" I said.

"Nice to meet you. Now get in the car" Se said.

I hopped in and she started driving. She stopped at a hotel. I must say this place is AMAZING!!!

We went inside and went up in the elevator. We finally reached what appears to be her room and she opened it. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kim. She's just stunning. I didn't realize that I was staring at er for so long.

"Is there somethig wrong with my dress?" She said.

"N-no it's fine" I said.

She walked towards me and in surpise she kissed me!?!?

This is not good!!!!! I'm cheating on Selena!!!!!😱😨😰

💫🌟💫

I might not post on August 4th cuz I'll be at Austin's concert and It's at Redmond, WA.

Anyways....... Austin kissing Kim??? What do you think Selena would react to this???

Vote

And comment!

xoxo M😛