12. The birthday

~a week later~

Austin's POV:

I'm back in Miami and I guess you can say I'm kinda happy. I got to Miami after Selena left. Why? Because I remember that she has been talking about have a 17 birthday party for along time. I've been planning a surprise birthday party all week.

I know that she won't take me back but i'll let her think about it. If she wants me in her life or not. We have been talking on the phone like friends would. She says that were friends until she has her mind sort through with the break up. Were like best friends I guess.

Selena's POV:

So right now I'm at the mall since I haven't been shopping like I always do. Kim is in town for the week since she has a photoshoot here and i've been hanging out with her. We're looking at some dresses for my 17 birthday party. Me and Austin are best friends I guess you can call it like that. But we have been talking alot since our break up.

I'm still sorting things out in my mind about it but I have to forget about for my birthday. Me and Kim are on our way to the pet store. I found a really cute puppy. Of course my phone went off.

Ameezy- Hey gurl!!!

Me- OMG look at this adorable puppy! ★.★

Ameezy- Cute. So what are you gonna do for your birthday?

Me- I'm going to dinner with the girls

Ameezy- Oh okay..... I was gonna tell you to come....nvm

Me- What? Tell me!!

Ameezy- No

Me- Please

Ameezy- No

Me- Fine. I give up

Ameezy- Why?

Me- Because if I keep begging you to tell me you'll end up winning anyways

Ameezy- Ha! Ik

Me- I have to go Kim is waiting

Ameezy- Okay bye :)

Me- Bye ;)

I say bye to Kim since its getting late. I go to my house and take a shower. After I finished I was hungry so I made myself a bowl of cereal.

2 days later:

Today is my birthday!!!!!!! I'm finally 17! I woke up really happy. I got a text from Kim saying....

Kim- Hey your not allowed to leave your house. If you even try or think about leaving well there's security guard around your house. Your parents know what's happening so no need to worry. Love ya ♡

Why do I need to stay here at my house? I guess theu want me to have a crappy birthday.

-

It's 5:43 in the afternoon and I'm still locked up inside my own house. Ugh!!! I was going to sleep until I got a call.

Phone conversation:

K- Hey get ready were going out to dinner

S- Now you want to hang?!

K- Sorry but We- I had things to do

S- Whatever

K- Just get ready. Oh and there is a dress ing the closet hope you like it. I'll pick you up at 6:50