7. LA, California

Selena's POV:

I was at school with the girls. Finally. We were talking about having a sleepover at one of our houses but we don't know who's.

"We should have the sleepover at Selena's" Melissa said.

"Yeah. Your house is...huge" Cassie said.

"Sure why not" I said.

We started talking about what were gonna buy as food. Everytime the girls have a sleepover. We tend to buy junk food only even though were not allowed to but who cares.

"Well the bell is about to ring. I should get going" I said.

Home

After a long, boring day in school. I was setting up the house for the sleepover. It's just gonna be me, Riley, Cassie, and Melissa. I was watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' until I got a text from Riley. Here a fact about me. When the whole squad is with me. I'm like a bitch but when I'm with Riley, Cassie and Melissa. I'm not a bitch.

Anyways I saw the text that Riley sent me and said.

Riley- Hey Sel. Get packing. Me, you, Cassie and Melissa are going to a place in L.A.

Me- Umm okay?

Riley- Were coming to pick you up in 2 hours

Me- Okay

I started cleaning up the house. I texted my mom and dad that I'm not going to be here for a few days and they said it's fine. I went upstairs and started packing my suitcase.

Once I finished. I had extra time to do anything I want. So I took a nice bubble bath. Relaxing? Relaxing. I finished my bubble bath and got dressed so I can look decent. I heard a knock on door meaning The girls are here. I walk downstairs with my suitecase and walk towards the door. I opened the door and did not expect the one person I didn't tell I was leaving....

Austin.

Shit.

Fuck.

Why now?

"Hey Austin" I said putting a fake smile.

"Why do you have you suitcase?" He asks.

Shit.

"I uh I can't tell you" I said. I really hate lying to him.

"Why not?" He said.

"Cuz I can't" I said.

"I thought since you came back. I thought we are going to have a respectful and honest relationship?" He said.

"We do. It's just that I can't tell you this" I really hate not telling him about his but if I tell him. He won't let me go without him.

"Whatever" He said rolling his eyes.

"Please don't be mad baby" I said.

"I'll see you when you come back" He said leaving.

Ugh!!!! I swear I hate lying to his face.

Honk.

Honk.

That must be Riley. Great.

I walked out of my house and got in the car.

"Hey Selly" Cassie said.

"Hey" I said with no emotion.

"What's up with you?" Riley asked.

Everyone knows my relationship with Austin so this would he easy.

"I hate lying right at Austin's face. Why couldn't I have told him Riley?" I said.

"Because he wouldn't let you go without him" She said.

"Austin is mad at me right now cuz I won't tell him" I said.

"He'll get over it soon" She said.

"You're right" I said.

LAX

We finally landed in L.A. I swear I couldn't sleep well. I decided to call Austin to let him know I'm here.

Phone call:

A- Hello?

S- Hey baby

A- Oh hey

S- Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you so I'll tell you now..... I'm in L.A.

A- WHAT?!?!?

S- I'm in L.A.

A- What the fuck are you doing across the country?!

S- The girls told me we were going here but I don't know why. They haven't told me.

A- Well don't do anything stupid. Okay?

S- Okay

A- So where are you?

S- At the airport still. Look I have to go. The girls found a ride. I'll call you later. I love you.

A- Love you too. Talk to ya later.

I'm surprised that Austin didn't yell at me. Well was about to though. We were in our way to our hotel.

"So who ere yiu talking on the phone ealier?" Melissa said.

"Austin" I said.

"What did you tell him?" Riley said.

"That I was here" I said.

"What did he say?" She said.

"He was about to explode but no anymore" I said.

"Oh okay" She said.

The girls have been talking about who knows what. And all I've been thinking is why did I agree to come?

💫🌟💫

Shorty chappy. So next chapter I might add a new characer in the story. Idk yet.

xoxo M😘