22. Girls day

Selena's POV

Today me and the girls decided that we should have a girls night. But we will figure out what to do after school is over which we have about 2 classes left until then. So right now I'm in math class and it's my worst subject ever. Every year I suck and fail this class. I don't even know if I'll even graduate. Maybe I will maybe I won't. I'm also tired from my flight back home since the concert. I know I've been spacing out because my teacher Mrs. Morse calls on me.

"Ms. Gomez is there a reason for you not paying attention in my class?" she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Just tired I suppose" I shrug.

"You being tired is not an excuse. Now why don't you come up to the board and answer this problem" She says holding up a dry erase marker in her hand. I sigh in annoyance and get up from my seat and walk towards the board. She hands me the marker as I try to figure out how to do this shit. I knew if I didn't pay attention I wouldn't get the problems, I still don't give a crap. I write a random number and hand the marker back to Mrs. Morse.

"You do know that is not close to being the right answer do you?" She questions me. Like I give a shit about this crap. I nod my head in agreement.

"Now take the marker and do the problem correct" She says as if I'll actually listen to her.

"See I don't know how to do the problem and you do so you go ahead and do it for me" I walk back to my seat and she rolls her eyes at me. I give her my best fakest smile ever hoping she will believe it. My phone vibrates, I check who's texting me and Austin's name is written across the screen. I check what he said.

A: Heard you were having a girls night

S: Yeah but that also means no boys allowed

A: Aww come on

S: Nope

A: Aren't you suppose to be in school?

S: Yes but don't you have some shit do to?

A: I finished fyi and the fraternity boys here in Miami are throwing this party tonight here in MSU.

S: That concerns me how?

A: I was thinking. You and the girls can come with me and the guys

S: Love to come but I haven't been hanging out with the girls lately so I would like to spend tome with them. Maybe tmr?

"Ms. Gomez. May I have you phone please" Mrs. Morse said.

"No" I simply said and continued texting Austin.

"It wasn't a question. It was a demand" She said sternly.

"That wasn't an answer. It was a demand" I mock her for fun. A smirk fell on my face.

"Phone now" She demanded. I gave her one of my rare used responses. I flipped her off and returned to texting.

"Principals office now" She said. I got up, put my shit in my bag and left the room. Senior year is gonna be different that's for sure. I go to my messages and text Austin.

S: In trouble. On my way to the principals office. Text me later

I entered the principals office. Mr. Merecek looked up from his work.

"Ahh Selena. Please take a seat" He motioned the chair as I sat down. God do I hate being in trouble.

"So Mrs. Morse told me you gave her the bad finger" He said.

"Yeah well she needs to know that my stuff is my stuff and no one touches it" I said.

"Selena, you are an impeccable student. You have good grades and an extraordinary reputation. It saddens me that your now starting to get in trouble especially since it's your senior year this year and also your attitude is changing a bit. I just dislike to see my star student doing differently this year" He says meaning every word. I know my parents have started to notice my attitude as well because they keep asking me if I'm fine. Senior year is suppose to be fun but instead it might be horrible. I nod is reply not trusting my voice.

"You may be dismissed" He says looking at his desk. I turn my heels and reach the door knob but before I fully open the door he speaks yet again.

"I really want you to have a memorable year I really do but don't let those things effect you. Maybe this year you can be valedictorian" He said as I nod my head again. I walk out of the class and head home.

----

The girls have been texting me asking where I am and I simply reply with I'm home. They still have 3 hours before school ends. So when I came home there was 5 hours left of school and I spent 2 hours writing songs for my next album. It sucks that I'm an artist but still have to go to school. I'm also confused with Austin. I mean one minute we're lovey dovey and the next we ignore each other for days until on of us says something. This never happened before that stupid dare about a year ago. And the cause for more drama is my idiotic sister Chloe. She probably the main reason why me and Austin began this confusion.

Me and Austin were happy without drama but sometimes things are to good to be true. A knock came from the door, I stood up and opened the door. There stood the girls with movies, snacks, alcohol, tissues and candy. We used to go to clubs as girls day but they know that going to a club is never a good idea.

"Okay so I was thinking that we should watch the Titanic first. Sound good?" Cassie suggested. Cassie is that type of girl that likes to watch sad movies. I don't know shy but she is. I, on the other hand love action movies. You would think I like romance and trust me. It disgusts me. Seeing people on movies acting all happy in the beginning then some shit happens and they break up then the guy ends up persuading that girl that he loves her and she believes him then they live happily ever after. Gross.

Hours passed and we ended up watching a lot of things and there were times were we would cry because if some scene in the movie. After that we all just talked about what's been going on in our lives and what not. It was nice spending time with the girls and catching up. I learned a lot of things have been happening lately. Riley and Alex are now dating. Cheers for them. Cassie got accepted to Harvard and is excited to go but also sad because she has to leave us. Melissa also found a boyfriend. Apparently his name is Chase and they at school. Chase was late to class and Melissa was trying to be late so Chase ran into her making her spill her drink all over her and he apologized. They ended up hanging out a lot and now are dating.

Me, well Austin is sending mixed signals with my emotions. Other than that nothing really has happened.

Sometimes a day with your girls is all you need.

----

Missed me? No? I know you did. Don't lie. Sorry I haven't updated in weeks. So much has happened I don't have time to write for you guys. Oh and also One Direction's OTRA Tour started today! I hope I get to go to one of them.

Xoxo Ash💋