3. Say wha?!?!?

Selena's POV:

"Ok Mahone truth or dare?" A random person said.

"Dare" Austin smirked. As you can tell he loves dares. That's why he picks them.

"I dare you to.......date Selena for an entire month" The person said.

"Haha you have to date me!!!.......WAIT WHAT!!!" I was mocking him the first line then shouted the second one.

"Mahone has to date you for an entire month" He said.

"Isn't there any other dare he can do?" I said.

"If he doesn't do the dare. He has to wear a chicken suit for a week" He said.

"WHAT?!?!?" Austin said.

"Yep. You heard me. Either date her or wear a chicken suit for a week? Which one is it Mahone?" He said to Austin.

"Come on Sel. How bad can it be dating me for a month?" Austin asked me.

"Very" I said.

"Pleaseeee Sel. I don't want to wear a chicken suit for a week!" He said whining like a 5 year old.

"No" I said.

"Please" He said.

"Fine! Wait!" I said.

"Now what" The guy said now annoyed.

"Do we have to in public od private or both?" I asked.

"Both" He said.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said storming out.

Ugh! Why does it have to be me??? I went looking for my girls around the house. Luckly I found them all together. Perfect less work for me.

"We're leaving. Now!" I said shouting over the music.

"What why?" Riley said.

"Because we are" I said.

"Fine" Riley said as she rolled her eyes at me. But she thought I didn't see.

"You know better than to roll your eyes at me Riley!" I said.

"Fine I won't" She said.

"One more time and your our of the squad okay" I said.

"Okay" With that we all left.

The next day

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

My alarm clock was pounding on my head.

"Oww" I said to my self as I was runnin my fingers throught my hair. I must have had a hangover. Worst part is. It's was a school night. Ugh!

I got out of bed and headed for my bathroom. I did my morning routine. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning" I said to my parents.

"Goodmorning" The said at the same time.

I started eating until someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" I said as I was heading to the door. I opened it and saw Austin. Why was he here? Everything came back to mind. Oh right he's my 'boyfriend'.

"What do you want Mahone? W don't start school in like 45 minutes" I said.

"What is it wrong to not see my girlfriend?" He said with a smirk.

"Whatever" I said.

"So you coming or whag?" He asked.

"Going where?" I said.

"Somewhere" He said.

"I'm not going unless you tell me" I said crossing my arms.

"Okay were going to the park for a while" He said.

"Okay let me get my stuff. You can come in with me if you want to" I said.

I left the door open incase he wanted to come. He walke in and closed the door following me to my room. I grabbed my white vans and my bag.

"Okay lets go" I said.

We got in his car amd drove to the park. 10 minutes later we were at. Subway?

"I thought we were going to the park?" I said.

"Yeah I lied about that" He said.

"Then why are we here?" I said.

"Follow me" He said.

"Okay" I said.

We walked until I saw a hill and what looked like a picnic. I kept walking to get a closer look and I was amazed. This was the most romantic thing anyone could do.

"Austin I don't know what to say" I said.

"Don't worry about it. It's a thank you gift" He said.

"Thank you for what?" I said.

"For saying yes on 'dating me'". Je said aor quoting 'dating me'.

"Sure okay" I said.

"So are we gonna eat? We don't have all morning" He said.

💫🌟💫

Crappy chappy I know 😔 Anyways...

Vote

And comment!