5. I can't believe it...

Selena's POV:

After the concert ended. I texted Autin that I'm on my way. I'm kinda nervous because I have no idea what he wants. For some reason I'm kinda liking the idea of the dare that happened a couple days ago.

I finally reached his house. I walked up to the door and knocked. It took a few seconds but when the door opened I see Austin. Shirtless!? Damn he has a fit body.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" He said smirking. I hadn't realized I was staring until now. Oh god this is awkward.

"So you needed me?" I said raising and eyebrow.

"Yep" He said.

"So...What do you need?" I said.

"Nothing I was lonely" He said.

"Really! I left the after party of Justin's concert because you were...lonely!?" I said.

"Was that bad?" He said looking confused.

"What do you think" I said.

"No" He said shrugging.

"Ugh! Your unbelievable!" I said.

"Please just stay" He said.

"Why should I?" I said.

"Because you want to" He said.

"Fine" I said.

I walked in and sat down on the couch. After he closed the door he came and sat down with me.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Pretty Little Liars!!!" I said jumping like a little kid.

"Why? You know I'm not a girl" He said whining like a 5 year old.

"Because it's a mystery show and I love mysterious things" I said.

"Fine" He said.

He went on Netflix and looked for 'Pretty Little Liars'. It took a few minutes but je found it. I told him what episode to click on and he did.

·

·

We've been watching 8 episodes of 'PLL'. Every time a new one come he groans. The episode that we were watching was about to end and right as it ended a new one came on.

"NOOO!!! Not another one!!!" He shouted. Grabbing the remote and turning it off. I looked at him and glared at him and gave him 'turn-the-tv-on-and-let-me-watch-what-i-was-watching' look. He shook his head 'no'.

"Turn the tv on. NOW!!!" I said.

"No! I can't take any more Pretty Little Liars" He said stretching the remote away from me.

"Give it to me or else" I said.

"Or else what?" He said.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said smirking.

"Yes" He said.

"You will find out if you give me the remote" I said.

"No" Hs said.

"You asked for it" I said getting up. I noticed that his phone what on the table. I grabbed it and bolted to a room. I went into a room and locked it.

"SELENA!!!!!! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!!!!!!" He yelled.

I stayed quiet making sure he didn't find me. Since I had his phone might as well look throught it.

I turned on his phone and unlocked it. Luckily he didn't have a passcode on it. I started looking through his photos first. I was pictured and pictures of...me and Austin? I saw that there was an album and had pictures of me and him. He took them because... well I have no idea. I swiped and swiped through the album until I stop at a picture I never knew existed.