2. The party

Selena's POV:

Today is our 2 game of the year. We won the first time but I have no idea about this time. I mean were going up against and undefeatuble team. Great just great.

Since today was the game us, cheerleaders had to wear our uniforms to school. Right now I'm in gym class which cheerleaders got to do different things than the regular people even the football team did something different than the rest of us.

We were working on the routine for the half time show right as I was about to be catched the door opened reveling 'The Crew' of course they're always late to class. No shocker there. The girls were just watching them since all of them liked them. I dont even know what they see in them. I just fell on the ground. Ouch.

"Hey Sel" I heard a familiar voice. I swear that had to be the only one in the entire group that is trying to get in my pants. Yes it was....

Austin Mahone

"What do you want Mahone" I said turning to him.

"Well I came to ask you if you wanted to come to a party I'm throwing? I asked the rest of your peasants and they said there going" He said.

"Okay. First of all they are not my peasants second of all why would I go to your party? I do have a life you know that right?" I said. I know why he wants me to go. He wants me to get drunk and he can be sober then he gets to have sex with me. Ha! Not in a million years.

"Come one please go!" He said whining like a 5 year old.

"Why should I?" I said.

"Cuz your always the one who makes parties more fun" He said in a 'duh' voice.

"Ugh! Fine. But just so you know. I'm not going to have sex with you" And with that I left to go with my girls.

Since I'm the head cheerleader. The rest of them just follow me around. But they're not as popular as I am. I know I sound like a bitch right now.

Lunch

Me and the girls were heading to lunch. Normally we don't eat lunch because us, cheerleaders have to stay in fit. Which means eat healthy foods and work out to have the perfect body to be a cheerleader.

I was about so start eating my salad until I hear girls screaming meaning Mahone is here. Can't wait to see him *note sarcasm*

"Hey Sel! You still coming tonight?" He asksd.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I squealed. "Oh and note that as sarcasm will ya?" I said

"So your still comeing?" He asked again.

"Sure whatever. Now can I eat my lunch in peace?" I said shooing him.

"Fine see ya later" He said and left.

I started eating my salad until Cassie asked me a question.

"Selena do you like Austin?" She asked.

"Where did that stupid idea come from?!" I said.

"Well the way you look at Austin when he comes to talk to you and how he acts like were not there when you two talk" She said.

"I don't like him okay!" I said.

"But-" She was about to say something but interrupided her.

"But nothing Cass okay! And don't ask me another question that has to do with Mahone!" I said. "Now come one were gonna be late" All of us left to our classes.

After School

After school I went home to start getting ready for the party. Since the party doesn't start until 8 o 'clock. I decided to take a bubble bath. When I got him I checked what time it is. And it was barely 3:23. Ugh I got 6 hours until the party. Oh well to kill of time imma watch a marathon of Pretty Little Liars.

I have a nerdy side no one and I mean NO ONE! Knows about. Why? because that could ruin my reputaion I have as being a popular.

After taking my calm bubble bath. I went to check what time it is. 6:54. Hmm better start getting ready then.

I went to my make up dresser and astarted to do my make up. Since I've been to one of Austin's parties before they tend to have slutty girls which I don't like. Oh who am I kidding I am one of them. I decide to do a smokey eyes and that what I did.

I was done with my make up. I went to my bathroom and plugged in my curling wand since I was curling my hair. After I finished curling my hair. I went to my walk-in-closet and sarted to look throught my dresses.

I looked and looked for one until I spotted the perfect dress. I was a tight dress. It was one of those slutty dresses. For example. If you bend down you can see you thong. Wanna know why I'm putting this on? Because every single time I got to Austin's parties. He asks 10 people if they want to play dirty truth or dare. And as always he picks me.

Someone always asks someone else to have 10 minutes in heaven. Meaning 10 minutes having sex. I haven't been called to do that but I have a feeling today was the day.

I got to the party and when I got there. There were tons of people already. Damn. I looked around for my girls. Luckly they were at the enterence waiting for me. See the girls don't go inside any party with out me. Why? Because they all admited that they feel unpopular without me. Especially at Austin's parties.

I got there and just kept walking with my girls following me. As always. We entered his house. Just to be greeted by the host. Austin Mahone.

"Well hello ladies. Aren't you all looking incredable tonight. Especially you Selena" He said and looked at me and winked. Ugh he's such a jerk.

"Your lucky I even showed up" I said.

"Help yourselves to anything you want" He said. Then sarted walking towards me. "When I mean anything...well you know what I mean" He winked at me again an left.

3 hours later

Damn. I was pretty drunk. And I just go here 3 hours ago.

"OKAY I NEED 10 PEOPLE TO COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY DIRTY TRUTH OF DARE!!!" I heard Austin say. I tried to hide from him asking me. But since I was drunk I couldn't really walk. Then I bumped into someone. And that someone was Austin.

"Where are you going babe?" He said.

"Don't call me babe and away so I don't have to play truth or dare" I said.

"Aww to bad your playing" He said.

Ugh!!!

💫🌟💫

Yes I know pretty long chapter. Imma be updating everyday. Ok.

Vote

Comment!