10. Your my world. Your my everything

Selena's POV:

I was about to fall asleep when Austin's phone went off. I know it's baf snooping through people privacy but I just want to know what it is. I grab his phone and see he has a message. I open his phone and see that Kim? Has his number. I check what the text says.

Kim- So did you tell her?

Tell me what?

Me(Selena)- Uh I forgot about what?

Kim- About the accident that me and you made out for like 10 minutes

THEY WHAT!!!!!!!

Me(Selena)- Oh uh no I'll tell her in the morning

Kim- Okay. Right now I'm so scared that she's never going to speak to me ever again

Me (Selena)- Same here well I'll tell you how it goes see ya

Next morning

I wake up early cuz I was hungry for no apparent reason. But hey food is food and I love it. I start making pouring myself a bowl of cereal when Austin comes down.

"Morning babe" He said.

"Morning" I said not looking at him. I still remember what Kim told me I mean 'Austin'.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

"Why?" He said.

"Bad dream. Wanna know what it's about" I said.

"Okay" He said.

"So I had a dream where I was about to fall asleep but then your phone went off and you got a message from Kim. So I checked it and I pretended to be you and I made it look like you don't remember something. Then she told me that you and Kim made out for like 10 minutes" I finished saying. "Got anything to say" I smirked.

"Selena I-" Austin was about to say but I cut him off.

"I can't belive you!!!! How could you cheat on me!!!! Riley was right. Maybe you were cheating on me when you had 'stuff' to do" I said crying.

"Selena please. I didn't mean to hurt you" He said his voice sounded like he wanted to cry but didn't.

"I thought you loved me Austin!!!!!!" I screamed.

"I do love you" He said.

"Sure you do" I chuckled.

"I really do love you" He said.

"Whatever. We're done. For good" I said.

"Selena don't do this" He said. He was so close to breaking down.

"If you didn't made out with her then we wouldn't be in this situation" I sobbed.

"Please don't" He said as a tear slipped out of his eye.

"Good bye Austin" I stood up and went upstairs. I locked the door and slid down the door and right there I broke down.

Austin's POV:

Selena went upstairs and stayed there. After she closed I fell to the ground and broke down right here right now.

How could I do this to her?

I should just die cuz I hurt the one thing that makes me smile.

I messed up. Big time. She will never forgive me. I grab my phone and call Kim.