21. Concert

Selena's POV

Austin texted me saying that he's at the arena already. Since he's here I was more confident than any other show. If I want Austin to like my show then I have to put more confidence on stage. I know Austin would find out and I guess he found out. Yeah I never did anything last year because I was never discovered until this summer. I have 6 mintues until the show starts. I heard all my fans chanting my name. Me and my crew get together for a prayer circle. As always my manager starts off.

"I want to say that we have come a long way. It is Novemeber and I remember like it was yesturday when I discovered Selena. You are gonna kill it tonight. Put all your energy on that stage and leave the energy there. Now come one guys" My manager, Alice, said. She looked at me to start it.

"Turn up!"

"Right now!"

"Turn up!"

"Right now!"

"Turn up!"

"Right now!"

"Ahhhhh......booommmmm....shhhhh" It's show time.

----

"SELENA GOMEZ!" I heard my name being called and I stood there on stage taking in all the screams. "Let's go!" I shouted. The music played.

"My new boy used to be a model
He looks way better than you
My new boy gets it how to get me
His love is deeper, you know
He's a real keeper, you know, oh

Bang, bang, bang I'm breaking in
Stealing all my love back, giving it to him
Bang, bang, bang, this time I win
I thought your love was all that,
Til I let him in

You're gonna be the one [x4]
That's moping
You're gonna be the one [x2]
When I'm out havin' fun
You're gonna be the one
That's broken

My new boy knows the way I want it
He's got more swagger than you
He's got more swagger than you do
My new boy really likes to flaunt this
He's not hiding me you know
He's showing me off you know

Bang, bang, bang I'm breaking in
Stealing all my love back, giving it to him
Bang, bang, bang, this time I win
I thought your love was all that,
Til I let him in

You're gonna be the one [x4]
That's moping
You're gonna be the one [x2]
When I'm out havin' fun
You're gonna be the one
That's broken

I hope you slip and fall and trip
All over my heart and just lay there alone
Yeah, you got what you wanted
On your hands and knees,
Gasping for air, grasping for me
Baby don't hold your breath
I've moved on to the next

On to the next one [x2]

Bang, bang, bang I'm breaking in
Stealing all my love back, giving it to him
Bang, bang, bang, this time I win
I thought your love was all that,
Til I let him in

You're gonna be the one [x4]
That's moping
You're gonna be the one [x2]
When I'm out havin' fun
You're gonna be the one
That's broken

Bang, bang, bang I'm breaking in
Stealing all my love back, giving it to him
Bang, bang, bang, this time I win
I thought your love was all that,
Til I let him in" I sang. I let all the screams in wondering 'How I got to these amazing fans?'

I look around the arena. I then found Austin front row seat with Alex, Zach and Robert. They're looking at me among with the rest of my fans.

"What's up L.A!!" I said through the microphone. I heard the song 'Round & round' begins. "Lets go"

------

"Thank you L.A for being a great audience" I am exhausted and walk backstage. Everyone congratulates me on my way to my dressing room.

I get out of my outfit and put a pair of sweats and a black tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and grab my phone. I sit on the couch and go through Instagram. I hear a knock on my door and say 'come in. The door opens and Austin comes through the door.

"Hey" He said. I don't see Alex, Zach, or Robert behind him.

"Hey, where's the rest of the guys?" I ask.

"They left" He simply said.

"Oh"

"You were great out there" He said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me about your career ?" He asked.

"I didn't think it was that important" I said.

"Well it kinda is, how come you were at a concert during the riot?" Asked Austin.

"Because" I simple responded.

"Because why?" He's getting on my nerves .

"Drop it now Austin" I demanded.

"Fine" Finally.

"How's Seattle?" I ask.

"Great, but it would be better if you and the girls were there with me and the guys" He says.

If only Austin wouldn't have graduated first then we would be here finishing senior year.

"We still have a few more months until our graduation" I break out stare. "But you and the guys will fly to Miami for our graduation right?"

"Of course, give me a good explanation why not to go to your guys graduation" He questions.

"Erm..well uh I don't have one actually" I chuckle. He laughs as well.

"Well I have to go. It's getting late but hit me up will yeah" He said.

"Sure" I stand up and give him a hug. These hugs, I've missed these hugs so much, actually just him in general. He doesn't let go neither do I. I pull my head back and we look each other. His eyes flick to my lips and my eyes. He leans forward. Out lips barely touching, but one movement our lips touch. Whatever, I lean forward as our lips touch causing me to get those same sparks we had since the beginning.

After a few minutes we pull away, panting for our breathes.

"Call me okay?" He says as he opens the door.

"Yeah okay" I say. I watch him as he leaves the room.

Wow.

Is all I think about.

------

I have no idea were this story is going if you haven't noticed😂

Xoxo Ash💕