20. Why?

4 months later

Austin's POV

Alex has been very distant ever since that day we went to visit the girls. The next day after the party, he was perfectly fine. But then something clicked inside of him and became distant. He isn't distant with Zach or Robert, so I wonder why he's distant fr me. I thought that today Zach and Robert are gonna hang out. I can ask Alex why he?s being distant.

I went up to him room and knocked on the door.

"Alex?" I said.

"Uh yeah?" He said.

"Can we talk?" I said.

"Sure" I sat down on one of the chairs he has.

"Why have you been distant from me? Ever since we came back from Miami you've been distant from me" I said.

"I-I have?" He stuttered.

"Yeah. What happened at the party?" I asked.

"Nothing" He lied!

"Don't lie to me AC" I was getting annoyed.

"I'm not" He said.

"Then tell me what happened" I demanded.

"I can't" He said quietly.

"Why not?" I asked yet again.

"Because you'll get mad at me and Selena" He looked down.

"What does this have to do with Selena?!" I was so angry.

"Me and Selena. . .had sex the night of the party" He said ever so quietly.

I can't believe my best friend had sex with the girl I love. I wasn't mad anymore. I was hurt and betrayed. We made love the day I went to Miami and she goes and has sex with my best friend?!

"I'm sorry Austin. I'm a terrible friend" He said.

"Your not a terrible friend. I'm just hurt" I truthfully said. I got up and went to my room. How could she do this? Am I not good enough for her? I've hurt her so many times and maybe it was my turn. I went to my laptop and search Selena online.

You know those little boxes google has when you search a celebrity? Yes? Well Selena was in one titled her own name.

Selena Gomez:
Actress, singer, model

Selena Marie Gomez is an American actress, singer, and model. Born an raised in Grand Praire, Texas, she was first fetured in popular televistion series the The Vampire Diaries.

Born: July 22, 1996 (age 17) Grand Praire, TX

Height: 5'5" (1.65 m)

Parents: Ricardo Joel Gomez, Mandy Teefey

Siblings: Gracie Elliot Gomez, Tori Gomez, Chloe Kate Gomez

Started: June 12, 2014 - present

She's been famous for 8 months now! I grab my phone and dial Selena's name. Afte 2 rings she picked up.

"Hello?" She sounded tired. But at the moment I don't give a fuck.

"What the hell Selena?!" I said very angry.

"What the fuck did I do Austin?" She s sounded tired.

"Oh I don't fucking know. First off, you have sex with Alex behind my back! Then, I find out th-" Bitch cut me off!

"How did you fucking find out that me and Alex had sex?!" She was not tired anymore.

"Alex told me. Now can I get back to what I was saying?" I asked.

"Let me see if I give a fuck. . . nope go on" She is being a bitch.

"I find out that you've been a celebrity since the day of my high school graduation" I'm pissed. "Why keep it a secret?"

"It was never a secret. You just didn't bother to call or ask me about it!" She said.

"You could've called me instead" I was getting calm.

"I did call you. I called you so many times but you never picked up" She said.

"I never had a missed call" Yes I did.

"Whatever" I knew she rolled her eyes. "Look, I have to go. I need to go to the arena for my first concert of my second tour"

"Can I come?" I asked.

"If you can make it, then yeah" She said.

"Wait!" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Why did you and Alex have sex after we made love to each other?" I asked.

"I was drunk and I was looking for Alex. I found him in the kitchen and went to grab another drink. He said that I had enough beer for one night and took me upstairs so I can sleep. He took my shoes off and set them somewhere in my room. Then we kissed and that how it started. You know the rest" She explained. So her drunk side took over.

"Oh" Was all I can say.

"I know that your hurt. I can hear it in your voice" She sighed.

"I am hurt Selena, but maybe this is payback from all the times I've hurt you" I said.

"Paybacks a bitch huh?" She chukled.

"Yeah, yeah it is" I said.

"I really have to go. I'll call you later" She said.

"Okay bye" I said.

"Bye" She said.

Now I know how she felt when we broke up and all those down hill stuff. It hurt so much.

-------

I know Selena's 22 and didn't start her career this year and she wasn't featured in the vampire diaries, but for the sake of the book just pretend it did happen. Okay? Okay. Oh and I have a new book out it's based on the tour lfe videos that Austin posts when he's on tour. I don't know if I should make a sequal of this book. I'll think about it.

xoxo A💕