♡︎Episode 1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ!
ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

sʜɪɴᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ ✨✨

On a calm Saturday morning as the sun shines brightly; In a calm and quiet gated neighbourhood, loud music seems to be blasting from a very large and modern house.

Standing shirtless in the large, marble decorated kitchen; letting the fumes from the stove fill the air, Jungkook blissfully dances to the dancehall music while he cooks. But with his eyes shut as he whines against the counter, Jungkook is completely unaware of the food burning in the pan.

Upstairs in bedroom, Ashlyn leans over her dresser; applying lipgloss as she looks at herself in the mirror. Only stepping out for a few hours, Ashlyn wears her oversized joggers; pairing them with a thin strapped bandeau top. Now completely ready; Ashlyn takes her phone and car keys along with her small bag as she makes her way out the bedroom.

But with a small frown on her face, Ashlyn chuckles as she makes her way down the stairs; not only hearing the obnoxiously loud music but also smelling the burning food.

Ashlyn:"Babe! Baby!!"

Too wrapped up in his own world, Jungkook doesn't hear Ashlyn calling as she makes her way down the hallway and to the kitchen.

Jungkook:"All wen a nite yuh pussy feel like sun hot, wen yuh come inna mi ramping shop!"

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!"

Jungkook:"Mi cocky longa than mi knife, tell mi wah yuh like, yuh want mi try or yuh wah fi ride it like a bike!"

With the roll of her eyes, Ashlyn chuckles and shakes her head as she steps into the kitchen; placing her phone and keys on the counter while her boyfriend sings and dances aloud without a care in the world.

Ashlyn:"Babe your burning your food!"

Jungkook finally opens his eyes as Ashlyn shouts over the loud music, and turns to the overly burnt eggs in the pan.

Jungkook:"Oh shit."

Taking the pan from the stove, Jungkook takes it to the sink and turns on the tap.

Ashlyn:"Babe not the hot water!"

Jungkook leans back and coughs the moment the hot water comes in contact with the already hot pan, nothing but steam emits from the pan; setting off the fire alarm in the process.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!"

Ashlyn covers her ears and laughs as Jungkook reaches for the fire alarm and turns it off, before opening the windows to let the smoke out.

Ashlyn:"You are something else. No more Dancehall and cooking for you."

Jungkook:"My bad baby. I was vibing man."

Ashlyn:"Mm a little too much."

Jungkook chuckles as he turns down the music. Ashlyn giggles as Jungkook steps closer to her; wrapping his arms around her waist in the process, while he looks down at her and licks his lips.