♡︎Episode 3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs, ᴀs ᴜsᴜᴀʟ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ♥︎♥︎♥︎

✨✨

With emotions being high and a tearful gaze; As the evening comes about, Taesan sits with her knees against her chest while she dwells on her argument with Jungkook.

Tae still not being home from work, Taesan sits on the couch, next to a sleeping bijou, while the footsteps of the countless maids surround her.

Maria:"Miss Angel, would you like me to get you anything?"

Taesan:"Um, no thank you."

Maria nods politely before heading back to her duties. Taesan sighs as more maids move into the enormous living room; hoovering and dusting things off, making Taesan feel suffocated by the commotion.

Taesan:"Um, I'm sorry, could you please do all this later. I-If you don't mind."

Still not being used to the authority, Taesan timidly dismisses the maids, as they nod and exit the living room, leaving Taesan completely engulfed by the silence. As she looks down at her engagement ring, an overwhelming feeling over takes her as she buries her head between her knees and lets her tears fall.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Taesan:"I just want to Tae to come home. Like I hate that I argued with Jungkook today and I all I wanna do is hug Tae. It just feels so lonely in such a big house like this when Tae isn't home."

{2ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Right then, Tae twists his key and pushes the front door open as he steps inside.

Maria:"Good evening Mr Kim.

Taehyung:"Good evening Maria."

Tae smiles politely at his head maid, as she takes his jacket to hang up. As she does, Tae heads to the living room and instantly frowns when he's met by a crying Taesan.

Taehyung:"San, are you okay?"

Tae quickly makes his way over to her and wraps his arms around her, while she leans her head on his chest.

Taesan:"I had a fight with Jungkook today, and I just wanted you to come home."

As Taesan sobs, with a guilty feeling, Tae gently strokes her cheek.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry San, I've just been really busy. But tell me what happened, why did you two fight?"

Taesan pulls away slightly and sniffles as she looks down.

Taesan:"He said that...he thinks we're rushing into getting married and he doesn't feel like I'm ready for it. He was just so harsh about it."