♡︎Episode 7 S3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

Hope you enjoy this chapter
Don't forget to vote & comment
3 more chapters left!

After Ashlyn's break down, all that was left for Jungkook to feel, was guilt. All he could do was look down at her as she lay her head on his upper arm, while her left hand gently rubbed his chest. Although she was trying to hide it, Jungkook could feel her hand still trembling against him. In fact he was certain he could feel the thump of her heart, beating rapidly against her chest. Although she had calmed down, she was terrified and Jungkook hated that.

Letting out a soft sigh, Jungkook shifted, causing Ashlyn to look up at him as a soft smile landed on his lips.

Jungkook:"Babe, let me chat to Tae real quick."

As he gently ran his hand through her hair, Ashlyn smiled softly and she gave a gentle nod.

Ashlyn:"Okay."

Placing a kiss on his lips, Jungkook watched as Ashlyn then stood up and exited the room. It wasn't long after her departure that Tae had stepped into the room. With a soft smile on his face, Tae walked over to Jungkook, slapping his palm into his as they hugged.

Taehyung:"How are you feeling?"

As he took a seat, Tae asked as Jungkook sat up slightly and nodded.

Jungkook:"I'm doing okay. Feels like we ain't caught up in time."

Tae chuckled as he nodded in agreement.

Taehyung:"Yeah. But you gave us all quite a scare man."

Jungkook chuckled softly as he nodded and looked down.

Jungkook:"I know man. Just feel bad for Ash. Like she had to witness it all. Like I hate to put her through this amount of trauma."

Taehyung:"Hey, that's not your fault Jungkook. You couldn't have prevented this from happening and you couldn't have prevented Ashlyn from being there. But the most important thing is that you're alive."

As Jungkook continued to look down, Tae watched seeing him contemplating his thoughts as he frowned.

Jungkook:"You know the craziest thing about all this. Is that I'm really not that pressed about dying. I know that sounds crazy, but when you've lived the life I have, you just become immune to the thought about dying. I don't feel like I'm supposed to be here, not when my brother took my place. But the only thought that does scare me is traumatised Ash and Mya. Like I just feel like I keep bringing this dark cloud over my family, and seeing Ash so scared. Bro I hate that and just imagine Mya was with us."

Taehyung:"Jungkook you can't think like that. I understand how your old lifestyle desensitised you to certain things, but you do deserve to be here. And you have a beautiful family that's proof of that. Nothing in life is going to be in your control, including the bad things, but just have to live in the happiest environment for you and your family. That's what's important."