♡︎Episode 5 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!
I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ,
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
sensitive topics are displayed and mentioned in this chapter.
Please read with caution
And if you are mentally struggling with anything, please feel free to message me at anytime
I'm here to listen 💗

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The joyous stages of parenthood; unconditional love shared to your child. An unbreakable bond that can not be expressed with just words..........and ridiculously waking up at two in the morning, to feed after being awoken by the sound of cries.

Ashlyn sighed and tiredly rubbed her eyes as she turned on the lamp beside the bed. Tussling around in her bassinet, Mya cried as Ashlyn stood up; taking her in her arms and soothing her.

Ashlyn:"Mummy's here baby."

Sitting herself back on the bed, Ashlyn looked down at Mya as she positioned her for her feed. As Mya fed, Ashlyn tiredly yawned and turned her head to look towards Jungkook, who was sprawled out, snoring beside her.

Chuckling softly, Ashlyn turned back to look down at Mya. A soft smile spread across her lips as she gently stroked strands of Mya's hair; still finding it hard to believe that she was now a mother. But even despite waking up at ridiculous times, Ashlyn couldn't deny that she was enjoying every single moment of being a mother.

After her feed, Ashlyn had managed to soothe Mya back to sleep; gently placing her back in her bassinet and placing her pacifier in her mouth, before getting back into bed and turning off the lamp. The moment she got herself comfortable, Ashlyn felt Jungkook's arm wrap around her waist as he gently kissed her cheek, causing her to smile.

Ashlyn:"Knew you weren't asleep."

Jungkook chuckled along with Ashlyn as he back hugged her, while the two eventually drifted off to sleep.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Later that morning, Jungkook made his way up the stairs, holding a breakfast plate as well as a freshly made tea for Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"Here you go baby."

Ashlyn:"Thank you babe."

After setting the plate down on the bedside table, Jungkook's leant over Mya's bassinet; kissing her cheeks repeatedly while she stirred in her sleep.

Ashlyn:"Babe, I just got her to sleep, please don't wake her up."

Jungkook:"I'm not gonna wake her."

Ashlyn chuckles and shakes her head as Jungkook still continued to place kisses on Mya's cheeks.

Ashlyn:"I hate how I look."