♡︎Episode 3 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴡᴏᴏ ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ʙʀᴜᴠ!

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍᴡᴀʜ ✨

The awkward tension was prominent between Jungkook and Cindy. But despite that, Jungkook had been trying to keep his composure, especially in front of the children.

But his work now done for the day, Jungkook grabbed his things and headed out to his car; catching the attention of Cindy as she followed after him.

Cindy:"J! Jungkook!"

Jungkook:"I ain't got time for your bullshit bruv."

As Jungkook opened his car door, Cindy grabbed his arm to stop him.

Cindy:"Please, just five minutes. I just want to talk to you, I'm not trying to start anything or cause any problems, I swear."

Jungkook scoffed as he angrily turned to her.

Jungkook:"And I'm supposed to believe you ain't here to start some shit?"

Cindy:"I'm not, I swear. I just want to talk to you. We can talk right here if you want."

Looking down at her, Jungkook crossed his arms as he sighed.

Jungkook:"You got five minutes."

Cindy smiled softly as she nodded.

Cindy:"Well first I want to apologise for how awkward this interaction is. I'm not stalking you or anything like that. I really do just wanna do some good by helping out here. And I know you don't trust me and I know you hate me for everything that I did you. I just want to let you know that I'm really sorry J. Watching myself back on Paradise Mansion and how crazy I looked...and how much people hate me and wish I was dead. I feel horrible."

Seeing the tears that run down her cheeks, Jungkook sighs as he softens his gaze towards her.

Cindy:"I don't want to be seen as this unstable girl who can't get over my ex. I just wanted to do some good. That's why I really wanted to help out here, and yes I knew that you invested in this place, and I knew it'd be a good way to get to you so that I can tell you how sorry I am. I'm really sorry for everything I did and said to you J. I just don't want to be hated...I'm just...I'm just really sorry, I hope you can forgive me."

Hating to see her break down in tears, Jungkook sighed and uncrossed his arms as he stepped towards her.

Jungkook:"C, come here."

Resting her head against his chest, Cindy hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook:"Look, I appreciate your apology, I really do. Trust me I know when you're being genuine and when you're not, and I know you're genuine right now. But how long are you gonna be cool and then suddenly switch? I got a baby on the way C and I really don't have time to be dealing with old shit."