♡︎Episode 6 S3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

Hey pretty bitches!!
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
I put alot of effort into this just for you guys
Also I just want to thank you guys so much for 71k on this book! It truly means a lot that no matter how long I take to update, you guys are always willing to support I truly appreciate you guys so much ❤️

Also just a quick message, I've noticed that Wattpad has been deleting comments on my books specifically Paradise Too and Paradise Mansion i don't know why this keeps happening but if you guys could comment as much as you can, that would mean that world and fuck Wattpad for continuously fucking with my books

Anyways I'm bringing back my purple heart tradition! Purple you biatch💜

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 🫶🏽

Ashlyn:"Babe you okay?"

Still with a frown on his face, Jungkook looked around but couldn't see the guy anymore.

Jungkook:"Yeah....just thought I saw someone."

As Ashlyn followed his gaze, she didn't know exactly what she was looking out for but she couldn't see anyone who looked suspicious.

But what neither her or Jungkook had noticed, was the hooded man, slipping his way past the commotion of paparazzi and security as he caught Jungkook completely by surprise and forced his weapon straight into Jungkook's stomach.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook!!!"

With his eyes widening, Jungkook looked down with furrowed brows and a pained expression; glancing at down at the knife plunged deep into his stomach. As he looked back up, the hooded guy pulled back his weapon with the intent of stabbing him again; only to be tackled by security.

Security:"GET DOWN!! TAKE THE KNIFE!"

Immediately pinning the attacker down, the knife was kicked out his hand, while he struggled in the arms of security to get free.

Paparazzi:"Jungkook are you okay?! Look this way! Look this way!"

Security:"Step back!!"

In the midst of the commotion, Jungkook stumbled back, his hands immediately clutching his wound as his hands coated themselves with his blood. With the yells from security as they pinned down the man and the insensitive chatter from paparazzi, Jungkook could barely make out any of it. His hearing suddenly completely distorted and his surroundings moving at sedate pace, Jungkook turned to Ashlyn, only to be met with her frightened gaze staring back at him.

Jungkook:"Ash..."

With a million thoughts rushing through his head, he stumbled towards Ashlyn; mustering the most strength he could, before his body fell forward, prompting Ashlyn to unconsciously catch his falling body as his weight rested against her shoulder.

With his body limply against hers, Ashlyn stared into thin air, a frightened yet blank expression was plastered on her face. Almost as if she wasn't conscious herself. But she was...and she could feel Jungkook's pacing heartbeat against her own.

Prompting an ear piercing scream to leave her lips...

With everyone's attention immediately on Ashlyn, their security immediately rushed to Jungkook, helping her support his body.