♡︎Episode 8

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 5.35ᴋ!
sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ♡︎
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
ᴀɪɴᴛ ɴᴏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴏʀ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ! ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

✨✨

Taesan:"....I can't marry you."

Taehyung:"What?"

Tae looks down at her and frowns as he watches her remove her engagement ring.

Taehyung:"Ma belle—"

Taesan:"I'm sorry, I can't marry you."

With tears running down her cheeks, Taesan places her ring back in Tae's hand as he looks down in confusion. But as he looks back up, Taesan had already began making her way up to their bedroom; making Tae follow after her.

Taehyung:"San I don't understand? You suddenly don't want to marry me? What's changed?"

Taesan:"The point is nothing has changed!"

Turning herself around, Tae falls silent as Taesan yells with tears rushing down her cheeks.

Taesan:"Nothings changed. I'm still just the girl that can't be accepted by your family! Since our time in the mansion, your mum didn't like me. Being your girlfriend for a year, your family still didn't like me. Being your fiancé, your family still don't like me!"

At her words, Tae silently looks down at the engagement ring in his palm, causing him to frown while Taesan begins to pack her things.

Taehyung:"That's it? You're just giving up and packing your stuff and leaving?"

Taesan:"Giving up?!"

Once again turning around, Taesan shakes her head.

Taesan:"I've been fighting Tae. And I shouldn't have to! Being with you shouldn't have to be some big endurance battle. I'm tired of trying to please your family, because Jungkook was right. It doesn't matter if I become your wife, I'm still and always will be the outsider."

As he frowns once again, Tae takes a step towards Taesan as he protest. Despite his frown, tears begin to linger in his eyes.

Taehyung:"San that's not true. You're not an outsider. I know my family can be tough, but I know that's something that we can get through."

With the shake of her head, Taesan looks down; letting the salty tears from her eyes hit the ground. A clenching feeling in her heart as she speaks, but can't bring herself to look into Tae's teary eyes.