♡︎Episode 10 - Season Finale

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪᴛs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ!!
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 1!
ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪssᴜᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘ
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ sᴛʀᴇss ᴛʜɪs ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

✨✨

The blaring ring of the alarm clock made Taesan's eyes shoot open, as she sat up immediately from her bed. Clutching onto the bedsheets, Taesan's gulped loudly. Her hands were sweaty and a twisting knot formed in the pit of her stomach as she glanced at the clock.

Two months had passed by in a blink of an eye. On December 22nd, today was the day, Taesan was finally becoming a Kim. Today she would finally be walking down the aisle.

All the stress of planning and all the hiccups felt like one big blur to Taesan. The day she had been dreaming of since meeting Tae had finally arrived.

Ashlyn:"Knock knock!!"

Bursting through the hotel doors, Ashlyn squealed excitedly as she made her way over to Taesan while she softly rubbed her small baby bump that was finally forming.

Ashlyn:"Someone's getting married today!!"

Taesan couldn't help but chuckle at Ashlyn's enthusiasm. Stretching her arms in the air Taesan got herself out bed, while her excited maid of honour drew the curtains open.

Ashlyn:"Okay missy we got a big day ahead of us today! We got hair and make up on their way! Vogue is sending over the videographer to film you getting ready! All bridesmaids need to get up and get ready, I want no slack today!"

Taesan:"Yes ma'am."

Taesan giggles, watching Ashlyn's seriousness as she salutes her. As she laughed, Ashlyn momentarily paused and placed her hand on her chest and took a deep breath as she winced.

Taesan:"You okay?"

Ashlyn:"Yeah, this baby just loves giving my heart burn."

Taesan smiles as she softly rubs Ashlyn's shoulder.

Taesan:"Well make sure you take it easy."

Ashlyn:"Take it easy? It's your wedding! Now go have breakfast while I go wake everyone up. Come on move your butt!"

Taesan laughed and threw her head back while Ashlyn placed her hands on her shoulders and pushed her out the room.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

With breakfast being eaten, the day was off to a busy start. Countless designers and dress fitters filled the hotel rooms; getting the bridesmaids and groomsmen ready.

Cam:"Um, okay Ash you're gonna have to breath in."

Standing behind Ashlyn, Cam and a dress fitter were trying to zip up her bridesmaids dress. But the added weight from her pregnancy was making things slightly harder.