♡︎Episode 2 S3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ 🥺
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

"I just.....I knew him, that's all."

Janet's awkward smile had then faded into a frown as her heart had stopped. All the dots connected...

The woman that had brought the man she loved, so much pain, was standing right before here...and Janet had no idea how to process it. At the very thought of thinking about how much Jimin had suffered because of her, tears began to run down Janet's cheeks.

Emelda:"Are you okay?"

Janet:"You have some nerve..."

At her words, Emelda didn't seem to be fazed, not even an ounce of confusion was spread across the woman's face, causing Janet to frown.

Janet:"H-How dare you come here, after...after what you did."

Emelda:"What are you taking about—"

Janet:"Get out!!"

With tears running down her face, Janet let out a yell as she pointed towards the door.

Emelda:"I have a right to be here. I'm the only person who truly cared about Jimin."

With a frown on her face, Janet held her stomach as a sudden feeling of nausea hit her; just picturing the things this woman had done to Jimin was enough to make Janet want to throw up.

Janet:"You never cared about him!!..........he was just a kid. You ruined his life."

Beginning to sob, Janet glanced at a picture of Issac on her desk, but pictured Jimin at his tender age around this woman.

Emelda:"I loved him!!! Don't you tell me about whether I cared about him, you're the one who ruined his life!! Now look at you! capitalising off his death for money!!"

Janet stared at her in pure disbelief, seeing the woman for the pure evil she was. Just being in the same room as her, It was like Janet could feel all the pain Jimin had been carrying with him.

Janet:"You're sick. You're sick!!! He's dead because of you!! Because of everything you put him through!! Everything you did to him!! He would still be here raising his son if it wasn't for you!!!! What you had with him wasn't love! He never asked you to touch him!!!"

Emelda watched as Janet broke down in tears, making her glance at the picture of Jimin on her desk. Janet immediately looked at her when she picked up the picture frame.

Janet:"Put it down."

Emalda scoffed as she looked up at Janet, smirking as she threw the picture frame, making the photo of Jimin smash down the ground, with that Emelda took the picture, ripping it up in front of Janet.