♡︎Episode 1 S3

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

Season 3 is here!!!!
Listen y'all better appreciate and spam the hell out of the comment section because I wrote the entire chapter while being at work today and having a broken phone where I can barely use my keyboard properly and I still got this chapter out on time! So I wanna see some appreciation! Not just a comment at the end saying this chapter was good, no bitch you better spam YOU HEAR ME!
Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave a vote mwah ❤️

The luxurious 2tae mansion, was no doubt filled with the sound of pattering feet as the maids ran around cleaning.

Despite that, the house seemed unusually quiet....well the ground floor that is. No TV playing, not phones ringing from Tae's office. In fact, Maria had wondered where the couple were, since she had last seen then at breakfast.

But up on the second level, down the chandelier lit corridor, 2Tae's door was firmly shut, almost as if the married couple weren't at home at all. But through their door and into their enormous bedroom.

The silk sheets were slipping down Taesan's waist as her hands were firmly placed on Tae's chest, while she threw her head back to moan.

With their house being so big, none of the maids could hear them, and than god, because neither of the pair seemed to have been holding back.

Holding tightly onto her waist, Tae grunted as he thrusted into her; watching her breasts bounce, prompting him to suck on her exposed nipple.

Taesan:"Mmm. What...time do you...have work?"

Taehyung:"An hour....got..ugh plenty of time."

Taesan giggled breathlessly, before Tae had connected their lips into a passionate and sensual kiss. His hands firmly grabbed onto her ass, making her grinned against his throbbing erection as he moaned.

Pulling away from the kiss, Taesan leaned back and placed her hands onto Tae's thighs as she grinned her hips faster, while staring down at him.

Taehyung:"Keeping doing that ma belle....you're gonna make me cum."

Taesan:"Please do Mr Kim."

And just like that Tae gripped onto Taesan's waist, as he let out a groan while releasing himself into her; Taesan following suit with her own release straight after.

Coming down from their highs, Taesan smiled as she leaned down and pecked her husbands lips, before she rested her chin against Tae's chest.

Taesan:"Now you can get ready for work Mr Kim."

Letting out a chuckle, Tae left a slap on Taesan's ass before once more connecting their lips.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

After their steamy sesh, Taesan made her way downstairs, wearing her silk robe and her hair tied into a bun.