♡︎Episode 9

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ ♡︎

Another two weeks had flown by. Letting out a tired yawn, Jungkook runs his hands through his hair as he shirtlessly makes his way to the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen, Ashlyn's dad Meverick, chuckles at Jungkook's tiredly frustrated face as he sips his coffee.

Meverick:"Rough night?"

Jungkook sighs and kisses his teeth after slamming the fridge door shut.

Jungkook:"Don't even get me started. Ash has been nothing but moody and emotional."

Fearing for his life, Jungkook looks back, making sure Ashlyn wasn't over hearing before he continued.

Jungkook:"She gets up every five minutes to pee or be sick and she drags me along with her, because she don't wanna go alone. Like I can't get five minutes of sleep. On top of that, she cries over everything and I seriously mean everything. I turned the over way to sleep on my side and she starts balling, saying that I turned the other way because I don't love her. Oh don't even get me started on how she gets mad at me for every little thing."

Meverick:"Yelling in Maori?"

Jungkook:"Screaming at me in Maori. Like I even understand what the hell she's saying."

Jungkook tiredly shakes his head while Meverick laughs as his distress and pats him on the back.

Meverick:"Son, I've been there. The best advice I can give you. Is hide. Especially when they start yelling in another language."

Jungkook softly chuckles and nods as he pours himself a bowl of cereal.

Jungkook:"What was mum like when she was pregnant with Ash?"

Meverick:"An utter nightmare, that's what."

Evelyn:"Meverick!"

Ashlyn's mum steps into the kitchen, shaking her head after overhearing their conversation.

Evelyn:"I was not a nightmare. And neither is Ashlyn, Jungkook. It's just hormones. You've just got to support her."

Jungkook:"I do support her. But she don't know what she wants bruv. One minute she wants to eat, next minute she gets upset because I offered her food and she feels sick."

Evelyn smiles and rubs Jungkook's arm while he complains.

Evelyn:"Don't worry, the first trimester is always the worst. But it'll pass hunny."

Meverick:"Yeah that's what you think."

Evelyn playfully hits Meverick'a shoulder and shakes her head while Jungkook chuckles. But his chuckles come to a halt when the three of them overhear Ashlyn's footsteps coming down the stairs. Jungkook physically gulps he braces himself for a potentially moody Ashlyn.