♡︎Episode 4 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏɴ 13ᴋ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ!
ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍᴡᴀʜ ✨

Ashlyn winces in even more pain, as she suddenly feels a tremendous amount of pressure in her lower abdomen and a gush of water running down her legs, making her eyes widen.

Ashlyn:"No no no you can't be coming now!"

Sitting herself down on the steps, Ashlyn cried with pain as she tried to reach for her phone in order to call for Jungkook, but every time she moved, the contraction would only intensify. Until she finally saw the blood running down her leg.

Ashlyn:"JUNGKOOK!!!"

Shutting her eyes, Ashlyn let out a panicked scream. But with Jungkook down in the indoor gym, it was hard for him to hear her repeated calls.

Deciding to take a break from lifting his weights, Jungkook grabbed his water bottle; sighing when he realised it was empty. Making him pause his music and make his way upstairs to the kitchen.

Still sat on the stairs, trying to steady her breathing, Ashlyn let out a pained cry when another intense contraction hits her. For a moment, her cry catches Jungkook's attention as he pauses at the kitchen entrance and frowns.

Jungkook:"Babe?....Ash??"

Jungkook waits for a reply but instead hears a sob from Ashlyn which immediately makes him panic.

Without a second thought, Jungkook drops his water bottle; taking off his headphones as he runs into the passage.

Jungkook quickly runs to the stairs and sees Ashlyn hunched over in pain as she holds her stomach and cries.

Jungkook:"Ash what happened?? Did you fall?"

He immediately rushes to her side and grabs her hand as he places his other hand on her back for support.

Ashlyn:"Babe.....my..my water broke."

Jungkook's eyes widen as he looks down and sees a puddle of water beneath Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"W-What the baby's coming now?! But It's early?!"

Ashlyn takes a deep breath and shuts her eyes as she takes another steady breath.

Ashlyn:"I know, but....this baby is definitely coming today. God it hurts!"

Jungkook:"Okay, okay, just breathe baby."

Jungkook crouches down in front of her and soothingly rubs the side of her thighs, but notices the bleeding.

Jungkook:"Ash you're bleeding, what's does that mean??"

Ashlyn:"Babe stop, if you panic I'll panic. Bleeding can mean anything."

Not wanting to distress her even more as she cried, Jungkook lets out a panicked sigh as he pulls out his phone and calls their private midwife, while Ashlyn groans through another contraction.