♡︎Episode 2 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ʟᴇᴛ's ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs sᴇxʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ✨

On bright morning, within the 2tae mansion, Taesan stands with a little green apron on; covered in splotches of different colours as she paints against her canvas.

As she stands in her art room, surrounded by many of her wonderfully painted art; a small knock is heard against the door.

Taesan:"Come in."

With slight furrowed brows and focused attention, Taesan continues to paint as Tae steps in. As he places his hands in his trouser pockets, Tae smiles softly as he strolls towards his painting wife.

Taehyung:"That's a lovely painting ma belle."

Taesan:"No don't look, it's not finished yet. Don't judge."

Throwing her arms down by her side, Taesan strops while Tae lets out a chuckle and kisses her cheek.

Taehyung:"I'm not judging. It looks amazing. Although...."

Taesan:"Stop it."

Tae laughs as Taesan nudges him and smiles while returning to her painting. For a few moments, Tae leans against the wall; watching Taesan paint while he plucks up the courage to ask her a question.

Taehyung:"San?"

Taesan:"Hmm?"

While leaving delicate brush strokes against her painting, Taesan answers with her back turnt away from Tae.

Taehyung:"Uh...so I was thinking. I know you and my mum haven't always seen...eye to eye. But I thought it'd be nice if the two of you...went for a spa day. Together...Today..."

Taesan's hand freezes against her canvas as she slowly turns around with a straight face. Tae scratches the back of his neck as he smiles nervously.

Taehyung:"My mum has agreed and it'll give you two the chance to bond."

Taesan:"Tae—"

Taehyung:"She promised to be nice. She just wants a chance to get to know you better, and spend some time with you."

Taesan:"She's basically had almost two years to try and get to know me Tae, and she still doesn't really like me."

Taehyung:"Come on San, she's trying, you can't say she hasn't."

Looking down at the ground Taesan lets out a sigh.

Taesan:"I guess."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}