♡︎Episode 8 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!!
ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇꜰꜰᴏʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴀᴅs
ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ✨!

Céline:"Where are my manners I should introduce myself."

Taehyung:"À quoi tu joues la?"

The woman continued to smirk at Taesan as she took her hand once again for a hand shake.

Céline:"I'm Céline. Tae's first fiancé."

Taesan's hand froze and she stared at Céline. An anxious knot formed in Taesan's stomach as her eyes began to sting. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and as much as she felt like crying, she didn't want to give Céline the satisfaction. Rubbing his brows in frustration, Tae let out a sigh and glanced at Céline as she looked up at him and smiled.

Céline:"I hope you don't mind us working together. Me and Tae just have so many memories together...it really just felt like old times. Tae is a very private man and I can understand if it bothered you that he didn't say anything. But with Tae, when he—"

Taesan:"I know my husband."

Bluntly cutting her off, Taesan pulled her hand away from Céline's grasp; causing the other woman to chuckle softly and glance down at Taesan's ring.

Céline:"I'm sure you do. Isn't that the ring you gave to me Tae?.........My ring looks beautiful on you Taesan."

As Céline smiled, Taesan's lips slightly parted in shock as her eyes glossed over. All she wanted in this moment was for the ground to swallow her whole.

Taehyung:"Me and my wife have other guests to meet. Céline, you enjoy the party."

Céline:"Pleasure to see you both."

Tae gave Céline a stern look before wrapping his arm around Taesan's waist and pulled her away. Céline grabbed her champagne glass and chuckled to herself as she took a sip and watched the pair disappear into the crowed.

As Taesan and Tae walk, Taesan looks down and scoffs.

Taesan:"You're working with your fucking ex fiancé?"

Taehyung:"Now's not the time or place to talk about this."

As she furrowed her brows, Taesan stopped in place and looked up at her husband in disbelief, not caring if they were in a public place.

Taesan:"You can act like everything is fine for everyone here, but I'm not some fucking robot."

Taesan shoved Tae's arms away from her waist and proceeded to walk away, but Tae quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back to his side.