Chapter 61 - Strong

"How's life with a baby?" Eddie asks, as he walks upstairs and sits across from Chimney, who is resting his head on the table. It has been a week since Chimney and Addie took baby Kevin home. Since they were adjusting to life with the baby, they took the week off from work and this was their first day back.

"I have never been so tired in my entire life." Chimney raises his head up slightly before letting it fall back to the table.

"You good, bud?" Buck laughs.

"Eh..." Chimney sighs.

"So tired." Addie says, leaning her elbows on the counter and resting her head on her hand.

"Who is watching the baby?" Hen asks.

"Addie's mom came in from Minnesota to meet the baby. She is watching him while we are at work for a while." Chimney yawns.

"Ahh... The future mother-in-law is in town... That's why you're so tired." Bobby laughs as he walks over.

"Partly. She's intense." Chimney says, looking up.

"Yeah she is. Marge is a very intense woman... Just like her sister was." Bobby sits down, "What's the other part?"

"She's talking about moving over here. Since she's now a grandma and all." Chimney sighs.

"Oh... Well... That could be a good thing." Bobby shrugs.

"You didn't know that she was in town?" Hen asks.

"No, I knew. Athena and I have been spending a lot of time with them the past week." Bobby smiles, "I just didn't know that she was talking about moving here."

"Bobby and Athena are his grandparents too... Since Addie considers Bobby like her father." Chimney leans back down to the table.

"Never in my life did I think that I would be the grandfather to Chimney's child... But, here we are." Bobby chuckles.

"How does Addie feel about having her mom here?" Hen asks.

"I don't know... Ask her." Chimney says with his face down in the table.

"Addie!" Hen calls, but there was no response.

"Addie." Eddie says quietly, walking up behind her, but she still didn't respond.

"Hello?" Buck asks, leaning down next to her face. Her eyes quickly opened and she grabbed Buck by the arm, pinning him down on the counter.

"Woah! Woah! Addie. It's just me." Buck says, trying to get up.

"I'm sorry... I'm just so tired." Addie says, letting him go.

"It's alright. I just didn't expect that." Buck says, rubbing his arm, "You're pretty damn strong."

"She is a cop, Buck." Eddie chuckles.