07・pigface

(`・ω・') warning- cussing & violence

・Y/N's pov

"Ready or not, here I come!" screamed the mysterious voice. Tanjiro shielded me from the voice who ripped apart the walls of the room, showing off his boar's mask and nichirin blades. It was Inosuke!

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked holding me by his arms, "You didn't get hurt did you?"

I nodded, "Yeah but we need to see who this guy is, he's wielding nichirin swords!"

Inosuke crossed his arms, blades pressing against one another and glared at the demon through his mask, "All right you monster... Die in the battlefield and serve as my springboard, so that I can become stronger and soar even higher!"

"Jee what kind of metaphor is that," I mumbled. Once again, the demon kept talking to himself and repeated the words "infuriating" one too many times.

"Hope you're ready for me," Inosuke cackled, "Cause I'm coming through!"

He threw himself forward to the demon and aimed his swords through the giant's neck. Unfortunately for Inosuke, the demon tapped his drum on his chest and the room turned, catching both Inosuke and us off guard. Tanjiro and I landed on our feet as the little girl fell on impact.

"Teruko!" Tanjiro yelled, "Hold onto the furniture-"

Inosuke fell onto my shoulders and used it as a boost to attack the demon with his blades, Tanjiro glanced over and warned, "That one's a demon with supernatural powers! You shouldn't be attacking so recklessly!"

Inosuke laughed nonstop at Tanjiro's caution and ignored his words, continuing his constant jumps and attacks to the demon, which of course none worked. Alas, he stopped his repeated charges and landed on Teruko's back when the room spun around.

"Hey pig!" I screamed, "Get your dirty feet off of her! We are trying to focus on killing the fucking demon. Not hurting innocent people, let alone children!"

Tanjiro ran to Inosuke and shoved him away from Teruko, scolding his fierce and unruly behavior towards the poor girl, "What do you think you're doing stepping on a little kid like that?"

Inosuke glared down on us and cackled, "My swords will hurt you, because they're not the kind of swords you little gentlemen use. The way they shred through flesh... That's what I pride myself on!"

'What the hell,' I gritted my teeth in anger, 'Who does Inosuke think he is? Jumping onto a little kid like that?'

I ran to him and used my fist to come in contact with his mask, solidly punching him to the floor.

"You are so fucking foolish you damn pig!" I screamed, "There's a demon right in front of us and the first thing you do when he attacks is to step on a little kid? You are so pathetic!"

"What did you say to me woman?!" He yelled as he jumped up and ran to me, preparing his attack. Luckily and unluckily, in a speed of light the floor ripped to shreds making everyone jump besides Teruko, who was in Tanjiro's arm whimpering. The room continuously rotated until everyone, but Inosuke and the demon, was transported into another room.

"Tanjiro! Are you okay?" I questioned, "The girl isn't hurt is she?"

He nodded and smiled, "Yes we are both fine, I'm starting to get the demon's drums and what they do with the rooms. I'm also picking up demon scents and blood..."

I looked at him, "Alright let's check it out, Teruko can stay behind."

We both opened the door and looked at the dark hallway to see a dead bloodied body.