17・train

(`・ω・') warning- violence and cussing

・Y/N's pov

"Oi, oi! Stop sulking and pack it up already," I complained, crossing my arms, "You're taking forever, don't tell me you're still annoyed with the fact that Tanjiro and I are in a relationship."

"Hey! In my defense it went way too quickly!" Zenitsu whined, "I didn't know you two had feelings for each other before! Sure you two had good coordination during battles but that was it, it went way too fast!"

I rolled my eyes, "At least we have more progress than your lame marriage proposals to random girls you see on the streets, and plus I didn't even know he had feelings for me either. I just kissed his cheeks because I have more balls than you ever will."

"Stop dissing me!"

"Never!"

"Oh my god, shut up!" Inosuke roared, "Gonpachiro is waiting for us outside and he's going to be an angry baby if we're late, come on lightning idiots!"

"Tch, who would have thought Inosuke would be the logical one today," I mumbled.

"What did you say to me, (insert weird ass name)?!" He yelled, propping his swords up, "You're on!"

"My name is Y/N, pig face!"

"I'm gonna fi-"

The door behind us instantly shut wide open, creating a large 'bang' noise. Behind the door was Tanjiro, who might I add looked extremely ticked off.

"I've been waiting for half an hour and I'm not willing to wait for another," He uttered in pure fury, "We need to go to our mission now!"

"Y- Yes sir," We all squeaked.

Another week has passed ever since everyone went to the festival and the three boys officially mastered Total Concentration Breathing: Constant. Don't worry, they weren't the only ones who have been training their butts off, because by the sheer power of begging I was able to get Gyomei to help me train, too.

Inosuke also ended up finding out about our relationship and just like how I predicted, he didn't understand the concept. Instead, he thought it was a new training regiment and started to pick a fight with me, which I ended up winning of course.

And....

I may or may not have changed the story a bit... I did it on accident, okay?

It was when the boys were training and I ran into Kanao to start a little conversation with her and... to put it short I accidentally replaced Tanjiro with myself when i tossed the coin for her.

Okay, I swear I didn't do it on purpose my memories were falling apart and I was flowing along with our conversation that I got too caught up with myself. Either way, I don't know what that means for me, Kanao, and Tanjiro since I basically messed up their first official meeting.

(I'm also a bit afraid that I might've struck a flag, but that might just be me thinking too far ahead though.)

Anyways, I have much more important things to deal with— such as people like Kyojuro Rengoku and Jigoro Kuwajima. Thankfully, Zenitsu and I haven't gotten a letter of any sort regarding his death, meaning that Kaigaku hasn't turned into a demon yet. Which is great, but it didn't change the fact that I needed to keep my guard up since it wasn't officially announced when Jigoro committed seppuku.

For Rengoku, I'm still quite nervous about since I haven't devise a plan. I mean, he's literally going to go up against Akaza and Enmu, both who are extremely strong demons that are part of the Twelve Kizuki.